Verse 12

*a few weeks later*

You get a package dropped off at your door, and call Nate over. You pick up yours and run off to un-package them. You grab the shirts and show them to Nate.

"That's actually awesome." He chuckles. He grabs his box and reveals two shirts that read
"Best friends forever!" And one has a hangman set up on it reading:
"Oh f_ _ k, I just got friendzoned."

"What the hell? They're perfect Nate!" You you give him the signature tackle-hug.

"Okay, Can't. Breathe." He laughs while wheezing.

"Sorry." You giggle and give him a quick peck.

"Hey Nate." You poke his cheek.

"Yeah?" He replies in a questioning tone.

"Why did you come to my door when I dropped that painting on my foot?" You chuckle.

"A, your voice sounded cute, and B, I wanted to help." He grins. You ruffle his hair and laugh.

"You're such a dork." You giggle.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork, right?" He shrugs.

"Right." You peck his forehead. You look at your hand fit neatly in his.

"I honestly don't regret dropping that painting in my foot." You fidget with your hands.

"And I don't regret hearing your voice." He smiles and kisses your cheek gently.

"Enough mush! Let's go, uh, see a movie! Yeah, see a movie!" You point to the door like a explorer leading a dangerous quest.

"O-Kay...?" Nate chuckles and follows you out the door.

"You love me." You roll your eyes with a smirk.

"Yeah, and?" He grins and follows you out the door.

Box Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें