Verse 21

ITS TIME TO TELL THEM

After about three hours of Nate on the phone, you decide to investigate. You peek through the music room door, to see him pacing around, with the phone glued to his ear.

"But she can't figure it out until it's time, got it?" He says threateningly into the phone. Whoever's on the other end of the line say something and Nate laughs.

"Okay, okay. I'll have it ready in a month." Before he turns and you bolt up to your bed, praying that he doesn't see you.

"Do I dare hear footsteps, Y/F/N? " he says. You can't help but giggle.

"I know nothing!" You yell. "Whatever." He smiles.

ITS A TIME SKIP OH WOW

After about an hour, Nate tells you to slip into a dress, and you smirk, expecting what he's going to do. You put on a dress (or something), and do your hair. You're just finishing up your makeup as Nate taps your shoulders and you jump.

"If you made me smudge my eyeliner, you'd wish you'd never been born, box boy." You laugh.

"Meh, I'd still want to have been born if you're here." He kissed you and grabs your hand.

"C'mon. I want to show you something. But you have to close your eyes, got it?" He smirks as you roll your eyes before closing them. He pulls you into his car.

"I hope you'll like this. I worked hard on it." He said as he was driving. He finally helps you out of the car and tells you to open your eyes. You gasp at what you see.

There's a little park decorated with fairy lights and lanterns.

"Awe!" You smile. He looks at you. "Remember that cover we did of that song? I think it was called Jenny." You smile as you remember that the cover of that song was going to be your way of telling the fans that you were dating. You nod.

"Well, I didn't want to animate it cause I'm too lazy. So, I thought that we could give the viewers a little extra hint. You grin.

"Let's do it." You smile. You both spend the next hours dancing around to your cover of the song and editing it afterwards. At the end, you both sit down.

"Hey guys! I have a feeling that some you guys got the little hint by the lyrics and the video, but for those who didn't have the adrenaline rush of doing so, Nate and I are a thing? I don't know what to call it, but yeah, all you who are fangirling in the comments got the right idea!" You smile as you do little air quotes.

"Yeah, and so we decided to do a duet to tell you guys, cause we're to awkward to actually tell you." Nate laughs.

"So you can still buy the song, but it'll come out tomorrow, as we will be making the cover image tonight. Yeah, BYEEE!" You yell as Nate kisses your cheek and turns off the camera.

"At least we got that over with." You sigh lightly.