Chorus

Nate
We go to see a movie, and then come back to her apartment.

While I'm in my thoughts, Y/N waves her hand in front of my face.

"Hey! Nate! You there buddy?" She laughs.

"Yeah, yeah."  I smile. I see a song come on, and smirk as I turn up the radio.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" I smile.

"Fine. Nerd." She snickers. She laughs as she takes my hand and we spin around the room together. We dance for what feels like hours, and flop on the couch, exhausted.

"Nice moves." She smirks and I laugh. She suddenly gets a message on her phone.

"Oh my god." Her eyes widen, and I can see tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Y/N?" Then she stands up.

"Finally! Finally~! Oooh, that boy better not mess anything up or I'll, or I'll, yessss!" She squeals.

"Hey, you know my sister? She's been in a few of my videos." I nod slowly, recalling an image of her.

"She's getting married." Y/N's smile right then is probably one of the most beautiful events in history.

"When are you going?" I ask.

"Oh no, it's not just me. I need a date. A cute date, to be fair." She smirks. I feel so happy in that in moment, my heartbeat speeds up to about three times its normal speed. She looks at me expectantly.

"So, what do you say?" She giggles. I laugh.

"Yeah. Let's do it." I grin as we run to find a suitcase.

No you don't even get it my writing makes me want to throw myself into a river