Small Bump (Nathan Sykes)

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello everyone! I just wanted to write this here as a disclaimer!!! I wrote this when I was like 14-15ish. Back then I did not care for much realistic and just wrote this out of pure FANTASY !!!!! I am barely even on this account that much but every time I get on this account I see some new comments from people. I love and appreciate that there are still people out there that will read this. Now, even though I appreciate it I see so many comments of people saying "but that-" or "but this" or "do more research" again I was 14/15 when I wrote and thought of this!!! I wrote this cause I was board and wanted some fun! I am now older and obviously know half the crap I wrote regarding pregnancy and other things IS NOT REALISTIC!!!! Please stop commenting things like that. I know! I get where they are coming from cause I would be annoyed from things like that too but again I was young and wanted fun nothing to serious!!! Thank you for everyone who can oversee errors and just enjoy the FICTIONAL STORY. I do not plan to rewrite it since I don't have much time now that I am a young adult. I only keep this up because I see people still reading and hopefully enjoying themselves. I like to spread love, kindness and positivity in my life and in any and all social media accounts I have. So with that said I love you guys who read! Please enjoy as much as you can.

Summary:

Eliza Grace Edwards is a  famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back girls and just goes with the flow. On Eliza's nineteen birthday (January third) her best friend Sammie takes her to a club in London. That is where it all happen, Eliza had to much to drink and next thing she knew she woke up next to a stranger.

Two weeks after the accident during a live twit cam, talking to her fans Eliza runs to the bathroom and throws up all her guts out. Eliza goes to the doctor later that day and find out the news that changes her world upside down. She's pregnant.

She meets up with Nathan (The Father) and tells him the news. Nathan dose not want to be the way his father was to him, so he accepts he is going to father. But Nathan is a pop star in a famous boy band,

Can he manage being a father and a singer?
How is Eliza going to deal with all the hate plus the hormones? (Not a good thing, especially when you get both at the same time)
Will Nathan and Eliza have a real relationship?
Is there going to be more than just one baby?

Find out in 'Small Bump'

Prologue:

I Closed the door to my bed room and put my lab top away, just finished another video. I quickly take a shower, when I get out I noticed the cloths that laid out on the sink were gone. I wrap my hair in one towel and my body in another before walking into my room to see my best friend Sammie holding a strapless, tight, red dress and red heels on the bed. Took me a minute before I realized today's date, January third, this is not going to end pretty.

" Get dressed now, were going to the club " Sammie told me " Hurry before I force you into the dress on you " my brunette friend demanded me before she walked out of my room. I guess I have no choice.

I change into the dress that reached mid-thigh. I left my hair down since it always looks better down cause I got layers in my blonde brown hair. I fixed my make up and make my eyes look shadowy, some lip gloss. I slipped the heels on my feet before getting my clutch and putting my phone and money in.

I walk down the hallway to see Sammie dressed and watching sponge bob. Typical. Sometimes I think Sammie is a three year old in a twenty-two year old woman's body .

" You look hot El, now lets go to the club " Sammie grabbed my arm and pulled my out the door causing me almost to trip over my heels.

When we arrived at the club Sammie took no time to rush to the dance floor and begin dancing with random guys. I walked over to the bar and sat down in one of the stools, Great I'm alone on my birthday.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a guy with green blue eyes I think, it was to dark in here I can not tell. The random guy and I began to talk as he kept buying us both drinks, soon I black out from that moment.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I felt the sunlight come through the window and blinded me for a second before refocusing my eyes to look around. I noticed i was in an unfamiliar room. I attempted to get out of the bed but I could not get out, there was an arm around my waist. What? I looked under the covers and realized I was head to toe naked. I turned my head to see the other side and see the guy from last night. Nick? Noah? Nate? Nathan! that was his name Nathan.

I attempted to get out of his grip without waking him up but completely failed. Nathan looked at me with his green orbs.

" What happened last night?! " I asked panicking. if I did have sex I lost my virginity to a random guy I don't even know. Nathan looked at me confused until he looked down and realized he was naked, and shot up from the bed.

" Do you think we... you know did it? " I asked biting my lip nervously.

" I think we did... " was all Nathan said before I got my dress from last night, that was right next to the bed ad put it on.

" Where are you going? " Nathan asked

" Going home. This was just a one night stand, nothing less nothing more " I told Nathan and walked out of the hotel room with my heels in my hand.

As I was walking out of the hotel I had a gut feeling this was not the end...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- Hi, this is my second Fan Fiction. My other one is called 'Reunited' go check that out if you want. I'll post chapter one in a week or something if this get a lot of reads, I just want to know if it's good enough to continue writing this story so leave me feed back please...

FAN,

VOTE &

COMMENT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING !!!

LOVE YOU!!!

xBabyNathx