Chapter 28: Baby Shopping & Ed's Song

Chapter 28

Eliza's P.O.V.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Nath making breakfast. "Morning babe," I say before I sit down in the bar-stool next to island table.

"Morning Beautiful, how are you this morning?" Nathan asked getting out a plate out to put an omelette on the plate.

"Tired, but exited as well since we're finally going shopping for the babies, painting the rooms and etcetera" I said cheerfully. 

"Yeah, that sounds pretty exciting, the lads are going to be here later when we get back to help start painting the room" Nathan told me as he started to eat the omelette. I got up and got the milk out of the fridge and the cereal out of the cabinet. Nathan and I quickly ate before we left the house and we're off to go get paint for the baby room.

We walked into the home department and found our way to the paint section. "Hey babe, I was thinking that we could put the name of babies above the crib, how dose that sound?" Nathan suggested.

"That's brilliant!" I said as we got to the paint section. I started to look at the colors as Nathan went to go get a cart.

"So we need to get a color that is multi gender color, so green?" I said when Nathan got back.

"Okay, but how about two walls are green but the other two are brown and we could use this blue color to put some designs and there names?" Nathan said as he grabbed two buckets of the paint.

"Two things, one that is a really good idea and two that's not blue that's teal" I pointed out.

"What's the difference?" Nathan asked.

"Teal is more like a blue with a touch of green, there almost similar but not completely" I tell him as I put two buckets of green in the cart.

"Here let me do that, remember what the doctor said you can't be doing any kind of heavy lifting" Nathan said as he took the bucket of brown paint from me. 

"Its not that hard to carry a paint bucket but fine, for the babies sake" I said. We got all the paint we need with the paint brushes. We payed for the supplies and made our way to Babies R Us, which was right across the street. 

We got inside the store and Nathan got a heavy duty cart. We looked around the store and started to look at the cribs.

"I like these circle ones and they even have it in brown and blue to match the room" Nathan said as he went over to the crib.

"Those are so cute! Oh how about we get two of those for the boys and this green blue one for the girl, so it can like separate them a little" I said. 

"Sure why not" Nathan said. 

"Hello, Can I help you with anything?" a girl about my age came up and asked. 

"Yes, where are the strollers?" I ask.

"Oh yes, follow me and sir I'll call someone to come help you put those boxes of cribs on the cart" The girl said to Nathan as she got a walkie talkie from the back of her. "Hey Nick, come to aisle ten please we need help loading cribs" The girl said into the walkie-talkie. "On my way" the other voice said. 

"Okay follow me" I followed the girl into another aisle. "What type of stroller do you need? Do you want it to have a rain protector?" The girl asked me.

"A stroller for triplets and yes a rain protector" I told her.

"I think I know which one you may like" The girl told me before she pointed one to a really cute stroller.