Chapter 21: Plane Ride & Kelsey's Secret

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT! SO I RECOMMEND YOU READ IT! -ENJOY THE CHAPTER!-

Chapter 20

Eliza's P.O.V.

What else do I need? I have cloths, makeup, hair products, and six different pairs of bikinis. Since i could not think of anything else I just decided to close my luggage. I pull the luggage from my bed and almost fell over but a pair of strong arms caught me. I turn around to see Nath standing there.

"Thank you babe" I tell him as I got back up. "Well I'm done packing, are they loading the car right now?" I ask Nath as he nodded for his response. Nathan got his white board and wrote something down before he showed me the board.

I'll take your bag for you Nath's small white broad read.

"Thank you" I tell him. We walk out of my room and walk down the stairs. When got to the bottom Big Kev to the bag to put it in the car. "So how is life not being able to talk?" I ask Nath.

Nath did a play full glare at me before he wrote on his white broad. Terrible, the boys tend to tease me & I can't defend myself!

"Why don't you hit them with your board when they do?" I ask. Nathan looked at me for a second before he wrote on his whiteboard again. I actually never thought of that. I chuckled.

When we get to the Caribbeans, If I have time, I'm going to take you out on a date Nathan wrote down.

"Aw babe, dose it involve with food? Cause I could use some" I told him as he smiled.

Something like that :) Nathan showed me his whiteboard.

"Well then, I can't wait" I tell him as I kissed his soft pink lips. Nath responded back and it turned into a small make out till Tom ruined it.

"Get a room you two" Tom said which made Nath and I pull apart. I blushed as Nathan put his arm around my shoulder. "Anyways, Big Kev says we need to get in the car cause we're about to leave" Nathan and I started to walk to the black van. I entered the van first with Nath following me in.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We finally got on the plane and I got the seat near the window next to Nathan. The plane took off shortly after we got in. Since it was still early in the morning and the boys will have an interview when we land in the Caribbeans the all fell asleep. Meanwhile Nareesha was working on a shoe design and Kelsey was at the corner of the plane thinking hard about something.

I got board so I got my favorite book out The Fault In Our Stars and turned to the last chapter I stopped at. While I was in the middle of reading the book Kelsey came over to me and looked at me with with stress in her eyes. I put the book down placing my book mark in the place I was reading.