Chapter 20: Edwards Cousin & Going to the Caribbeans

Chapter 20:

Eliza's P.O.V.

What to do? I had pretty much nothing to entertain me right now. The boys went out to met some sick children's at a hospital then to do some interviews. Then the girls went to go do some shopping; I decided not to go with them since my feet hurt and I felt so tired to do anything.

I kept switching the channel until I found Nickelodeon and an old episode of Big Time Rush was on. At least I had popcorn and soda with me. I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. I pulled it out and noticed I had a text message from Nathan.

From Bae <3: Hey babe, do U want anything to eat?

To Bae <3: Nah, I'm good. I just ate & plus I have popcorn to eat

From Bae <3: U sure?

To Bae <3: Yeah I'm good

From Bae <3: Okay, if you get hungry let me know

To Bae <3: Will do

I put my phone back into my pocket and continue to watch the show. Only ten minutes later I got interrupted again by the door bell. Who is at the door? it can't be the boys cause their doing interviews and other stuff till seven. It also can't be the girls since they both have a key to the house and they would've just walked in. I walk up to the door scared. I have heard about a lot of kidnappings that start off this way. Don't let it be some crazy guy. I slowly open the door to see a blonde looking down at her phone. Wait a second.

"Perrie?" the blonde girl looked up. O.M.G! It is Perrie! You guys know her as 1/4 of Little Mix and I know her as my cousin from my dad's side of the family.

"Ellie!" Perrie said right before she crushed me with a hug.

The hug was tight and I was about to loose air. "Perrie, I'm pregnant and you're hurting me"

"I'm so sorry El!" Perrie apologized. "How long are you?"

"I'm about 13 weeks"

"Yay, I can't wait till the babies come you know how much I've always wanted to plan a baby shower!"

"That is like your dream besides singing and you've already accomplished that, Ms. Edwards from Little Mix!"

Perrie grind before she spoke again. "Well, c'mon go get your stuff we are going to have a fun day! and you cannot back out"

"But Per-"

"Don't Perrie me, go, I haven't seen you since my birthday last year and I miss my cousin! Please Ellie!" Perrie did a puppy face.

"Fine, give me a minute to go get my bag, meanwhile come in" Perrie came in I went upstairs to get my purse. I got my purse and dumped my phone on it.

"Ready?" Perrie asked as she turned off the tv. I nodded before Perrie grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. I closed the door as we left.

"I got a rental car so we don't have to take a taxi" Perrie told me. I got in after Perrie did and I quickly put on my seat belt.

"Are you okay, El? you look sacred" Perrie said.

"I am scared." I stated.

"Why are you sacred, I'm a safe driver"

"Safer driver? please last time I was in the car with you we almost crashed and I almost died!"

"Yeah, key word almost died, but look you're still alive aren't you?" Perrie said as she pulled out of the drive way and started to drive.

"Yeah, Perrie almost, so where are we going?" I ask.