Chapter 2: I have to tell you something

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOURS NOTE BELOW!!!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Chapter 2

Eliza's P.O.V.

I am now stuck in traffic. Great. I rolled the windows down from my car cause it was getting hot in the car and the AC does not work, plus I have no money to get it fixed. I put my hand on my stomach and rubbed circles around my baby. Wow, it feels wired just by thinking that I am pregnant, there is a human inside me, I'm going to be a mum. 

I suddenly smelt something so good that just got to me. I look to the side and see a burger king. That sound so good right now. I guess some food won't hurt. I got off the free way and drove to the burger king. I ordered myself a burger, fries, and a shake; yummy. Once I was done eating the food I got back into my car and drove to the studio, and thank God that the traffic was gone. 

I arrived to the studio taking a sip of my strawberry shake and walking through the doors. 

" So that is why you took so long? you stopped for food? " I saw an angry Kelly frowning at me. I looked at then clock and noticed I am twenty minutes late. Oops. 

" Sorry Kelly, I had to stop for food since I am pregnant " I told her putting my bag down on a chair and grabbing my camera out. 

" Did you just say you're pregnant?! " Kelly asked as I simply nodded to answer her question. I walked passed a frozen Kelly and stood twenty feet away from five boys. I looked up to see a smiling boys, but one grabbed my attention. Nathan. The father of my unborn child. 

I gave him a friendly smile like I did to the other boys before taking the pictures. I was now done taking the pictures and packing my stuff to go home as quickly as I could to avoid Nathan but with the kind of luck I have, I got no where near close to that. 

" So why are you avoiding me? " I heard the husky voice that belonged to the one and only Nathan Sykes. I turn around to see him standing there with his arms folded, I am thinking this is the hormones speaking but, DAMN! he looks hot when he is mad. Plus his hair is perfect and he has a very hot body.

" Well? " Nathan said taking me out of my thoughts of checking him out, but you guys can't blame me Nathan is so freaking hot.

" Um... No reason is just... um.. you see... oh wow.. " I shattered, how do I tell him that I am pregnant and he is the father. 

" Nathan I have to tell you something... " 

" What? "

I stayed quite trying to think of a way to tell him, I never had to tell a guy I was pregnant before. Man if it's hard to tell the father how the hell am I going to tell my family?

" Eliza? Tell me please your scaring me " Nathan begged 

" Nathan, I'm pregnant and you're the father " Nathan's whole face went pale like Edward Cullen from twilight skin tone. Approximately a whole five minutes passed and Nathan was still not breathing. How long can he hold his breath? 

" When did you find out " Nathan asked softly turning around and facing the ground. I heard some sniffing, was he crying? Why is he crying he could leave and never come back but I have to stay  since the baby is growing in me not him.

" today, I was at the doctors today before coming here " I replied to his question. Nathan turned around and just keep switching from my stomach to my eyes. I can tell he is thinking long and hard about this. Nathan walked closer to me and put his hands on my stomach.

" It's my baby? " Nathan asked as if he is trying to hold tears in. Right there and then I broke I could no longer hold the tears I had in me since I was told I was pregnant. A pair of strong arms were wrapped around me as tears fell from my eyes. 

" It's going to be alright Eliza, I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to stay here and help you through the pregnancy and help you raise the baby " Nathan whispered in my ear, I broke the hug and looked into his green orbs. Can he be lying to me?

" Really? you promise you'll stay " 

" As long as the baby is mine, I'll love him or her till death and swear on my life I will never leave you hanging " Nathan took a pause " We can make this through together " I smiled. Nathan is different ; All the guys I have ever met wanted me for my body not for my personality like Nathan. 

" We now have to think of a way of of telling our family and friends " I said just as a voice's behind me started to speak.

" Tell us what? " I turn around to face the other four members of The Wanted. Oh shit. I take a step back and bump into Nathan. 

" Um... Guys this is Eliza " Nathan introduce me, as the curly and bald one started to smirk, i think there names are Jay and Max. " The mother of my unborn child " Then that smirk disappeared and all there faces went pale with there jaws hanging low. 

" Were going to be uncles? " The curly asked

" Yeah... " Nathan responded trailing off. Sudden all the boys started to cheer. What? why are they freaking cheering? 

" Congratulations mate... We secretly knew you would become a father before us " the bald guy patted Nathan before walking off with the other boys. I turn to face Nathan who was completely shocked like me. 

" Wow... They took that pretty well " I said still surprised, most unexpected pregnancy people would be upset or disappointed or even both. Hopefully my family and Sammie take it well like they did. 

" Yeah, well I have a couple of interviews I have to get to " Nathan told me " But we will met up later, so can I have your number so I can call you later? " I nodded and got his phone putting my number in and handing it back to him. " Okay well I'll text you, good luck telling this Sammie girl " I looked at hi s with confusion how did he know about Sammie?

" Cause you just said it " Nathan said, really I thought I was thinking it in my head not actually saying it out loud " Yeah it's a really bad habit of your isn't? " Nathan asked

" I said that out loud? again? " I asked

" yeah you did and talk to you later, we can discuss about the baby more then " I nodded giving Nathan a quick hug before he walked off. I grabbed my bag walking outside and getting into my car. 

I pulled up in my drive way to see Sammie's car but I also saw my dad's car. What were they doing here? I got out of my car and walked up to my door slipping my the key in. I opened the door and saw my dad, mum, brother, and Sammie pacing around my living room. 

" WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY?! " Sammie yelled running to me.

" Um... I have to tell you guys something " I took a long pause before saying " I'm pregnant... " 

" WHAT!!! " 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! Hope you enjoyed it and I need ideas for the next or future chapters so please leave comments giving me ideas and if I like it I'll dedicate that chapter to you!!!

PLEASE COMMENT 

PLEASE VOTE

xBabyNathx