Chapter 32: Music Video & Three Words

Chapter32

Eliza's P.O.V.

"You know what to do, lie down and relax," The doctor told me. I did as told and as I lied down Nathan grabbed my hand intertwining it with his. "Please lift up your shirt a little," I lift up my shirt and the doctor put the blue stuff on my stomach.

"The babies are healthy and looks like they have no problems, so your good but I have one questions for you guys," The doctor said. "When are you guys planing on going back to UK?"

"Next Saturday," Nathan replied.

"Okay, well once you get back to the UK, I strongly suggest that you guys don't take anymore, well at least not you Ms. Edwards, you are going to be far into the pregnancy that it won't be safe," The doctor told us as he handed us photos of the ultrasound.

"Okay," I said as Nathan helped me get up. I signed myself out before Nathan and I went back to the car.

"Babe, do you want to see the video shoot?" Nathan asked.

"Don't you have to shoot it first?" I ask.

"I meant, do you want to come watch us shoot the video," Nathan pulled back from the parking space.

"Sure!" I replied. Twenty minutes passed as I listen to the songs on the radio. We arrived at the studio and went inside to met a freaking out director.

"OH he is here! That makes it a little better!" The frustrated director said.

"Calm down, just ask your assistant to look for a new one," Ariana said as she came into the room.

"What's going on?" Nathan asked.

"Well during this video shoot we are suppose to be taking pictures for a magazine and the photographer is sick so he can't come in," The director said. "We have to cancel the video shoot for another day, OKAY EVERY-"

"Wait!" I interrupted the director. "I can do it, I have a degree in photography," I tell him.

"You do? Who is your boss? what company do you work for?" He asked me.

"Yes, My boss is Kelly Anderson, and I work for L.I.P. which stands for London International Photography, I can call my boss right now and you can talk to her," I replied.

"Yes please," I took my phone out of my bag and searched for Kelly in my contacts. I pressed the call button and in two rings Kelly answered.

"Hello?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly?"

"Ellie, what do you need?"

"Actually a director wants to talk to you," I say as I hand the phone to the director.

"Hello, Mrs. Anderson?" The director said before he left the room.

"You have a degree in photography?" Ariana asked. "What else do you do?"

"Yes I have a degree, I just graduated this year and I'm YouTuber, but that is on hold since I'm busy with my pregnancy and I can't even do one third of the normal things I do on my site cause i'm pregnant," I tell Ariana as a small glare came into her eyes.

"Well your boss said you could do but don't get over stressed cause of your pregnancy," The director said as he came back into the room with my phone.

I put my phone back into my bag before taking my camera out. "No wonder you carry your bag with such protection! You carry you camera in there!" Nathan said.

"What did you think I carried in here?"

"Nothing you need to know" Nathan said trailing off.

"Well, Ariana and Nathan go to the booth and we will start to shoot from there," The director said. Nathan cupped my face and pecked my lips before he went over to the booth. Ariana sent me a glare before she followed Nathan.