Chapter 3 : Telling the family and friends & Twit Cam

Chapter 3

Eliza's P.O.V.

" Eliza Grace Edwards! Is this some type of joke, you're not even married! " My father yelled at me. I Guess he has right to yell at me.

" No dad this is not a joke I am two weeks pregnant and I don't have to be married to get pregnant " I replied 

" How could this of happen? " My mum asked

" Mum I am pretty sure you're the one who gave me the sex talk, and if it helps any, the father is going to help me out every step of the way " I tell my parents, hoping that would calm them down.

" Does the loser father even have a job? Can he even take care of a baby?" My brother Eric spat at me

" He is not a loser Eric and yes, he does have a job and his job is a very high paying. Especially for a nineteen, almost twenty year old guy so I am pretty sure he can take care of his baby " I say standing up for Nath.

"What does he do for a living huh, work as a cashier at the nearest grocery store? Eliza, that is not even enough money to buy diapers for the baby and you're barely about to graduate from photography school so you're both not making any money. What are you going to do if the baby gets sick, huh, then what Eliza? " Eric began to yell at me. Eric has never yelled at me before unless it was when we were playing a video game and yelling at each other to distract one another.

" I'll pay for the hospital bills, also I am a pop star in a successful band and if you don't mind please stop stressing Eliza while she is carrying my baby " I turn around to see Nathan, I have never been more happy to see someone in my whole life. Nathan walked up to me and gave me an 'Are-you-okay?' look in which I responded by nodding. 

" Are you the father of the baby inside my daughter? " My mum asked

" I am and I am staying by her side " Nathan told my parents 

"You said you're in a band? " My father asked 

" I am. It contains me, and four of my best mates. We're called The Wanted "  

" I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! " Sammie yelled in excitement. I forgot she was here. 

" Sammie be quite " I told Sammie and she looked down with shame and sat on the chair behind her. 

" You swear on your life you will never abandon my daughter in this time of need? " My father asked Nathan.  Nathan looked scared of his life but answered him

" I swear on my life, sir "

" Well at least he is being a man about this, and If you hurt my daughter I should tell you I work for the London Police  Department and I will hunt you down. Bye pumpkin " My dad smiled at Nathan before taking my mum's hand and leading her out of my flat.

" You better protect my sister. " Eric said in harsh tone and passed Nath, pushing him with his shoulder. Eric gives Nathan a death glare while he leaves my flat, closing the door behind him.

" I don't think your brother likes me " Nathan said

"He does like you, or at least I hope and he will come around. He is just trying to process the fact that you knocked up his baby sister. 'till then hide all the knives " I patted Nath's back and sat on the couch turning on the TV.

" Are you trying to get me scared? " Nathan asked

" I don't think Eliza is trying to scare you, I think she is saying hide the knives when Eric is around unless you want to die " Sammie said, Wait she is still here? I'm a terrible person if I did not even see her still here. 

" Nathan, didn't have interviews with your band? " I ask 

" We did, but they called us last minute saying it was cancelled because of some technical difficulties that they were having " Nathan replied

" And one last question, how did you know where I lived? " 

" I asked my manager for the number of your boss and she gave me the address to your house. Oh, and the rest of my band mates with there girlfriends want to come over so they can get to know the mother of my child " Nathan told me. They want to know me personally? Why, I'm nothing special except that I am a YouTube comedian. 

" When are they coming over? "

" Um, maybe in an hour " I nodded

" I am going to go get pizza, want anything Ms. Pregnant Lady? " Sammie asked as she got up from her chair and put her bag on her shoulder.

" Yeah, get a Pepsi and some bread sticks with the sauce. I love the sauce " Sammie chuckled before replying with an 'Okay' and walking out of my flat.

" Oh, that reminds me " I say as I get up and quickly grab my lab top from my room and sat next to Nathan on the couch. I turn on the laptop and get the link for twit cam on. 

A few minutes later I was logged in on twit cam and I waited about five minutes and I was up to thirty-two thousand views. Wow, I'm famous. I look at the questions and find a question before talking.

" HI guys! Told you I would be back on, I just got back from work so I am really tired right now." I say into the camera

" What are you doing? " Nathan asked

" Twit cam " I replied and Nathan looked at my screen which just made people go crazy saying 'NATHAN SYKES IS THERE! O.M.G.' OR 'I LOVE YOU NATHAN' 

" I love you too guys!  "

" Nathan, you got me like half a million views now " I tell him as I look at the amount of people watching this was five hundred and thirty-two thousand people.

" You're welcome " Nathan says as there was a knock on the door. Nathan got up and answered the door.

" We're here baby Nath! Now where is baby mama " 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- Here is the next chapter! Hoped you liked it! And big thanx to hyperactivecats for eiditing this for me she is amazing!!!

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx