Chapter 36: Hospital & Birth

Chapter 36

-Previous Chapter-

Eliza's P.O.V.

"Kayden go down stairs and open the door, I'll be down in a second," Kelsey told her son as she got up and got my hospital bag out the closet. Kayden obeyed and left the room running as Kelsey came to my side and helped me up from my bed.

It took a while to get down the stairs but we soon made it. Kelsey led me to the car as Kayden closed the door. "Don't worry we will be at the hospital soon," Kelsey said as she put Kayden in the back seat with my bag.

"The hospital is like five minutes away..." Kelsey said as she got in the drivers seat. "If I ignore all speed limits," Kelsey said as she started to drive.

Eliza's P.O.V.

"Kelsey where is your phone?" I ask in between contraction pains. "I need to call Nathan and I just remembered that I left my phone on the table," I said as Kelsey handed me her phone.

"I don't have Nathan's number so you're going to have to call Tom and ask him to pass the phone," Kelsey told me as I found Tom's number.

After the third ring I was getting upset, "ANSWER THE FREAKING PHONE!" I yell a second before Tom answered.

"Hello babe," I heard Tom say.

"Wrong person, I need you to put Nathan on the phone," I say.

"He is busy right now in the recording booth, can I leave a message?" Tom asked.

"Yeah you can leave a message, Tell him to met us at the London Hospital cause his babies are about to be born," I say in the happiest voice I can.

"Turn it off," Tom said to someone else.

"What happen to the music?" I heard Nathan's voice faintly in the back.

"Mate, your girlfriend is about to give birth," I heard Tom said and not a moment later I heard Nathan voice through the phone.

"Babe are you okay?" Nathan asked.

"I will be once they give me the drugs," I say. "OH MOTHER CLUCKER! THIS HURTS!" I yell. "I'll met you at the hospital, Tom knows," I said before I ended the call.

"Okay we're here," Kelsey said as she got out of the car and helped Kayden out. Kelsey came to my side and help me out of the car. It felt as it took forever to get inside the hospital but when in reality it took a few seconds since Kelsey parked close to the entrance.

"HELP! My friend is in labor," Kelsey yelled before nurses made there way to me with a wheel chair.

"Okay I need you to breath and relax," The doctor told me as she came next to me.

"I AM RELAX!" I yell at the doctor but she wasn't taken back to the outburst. I guess she is use to pregnant women yelling at her. The doctor and nure all help me onto the hospital be.

"Here she need to change into this," The doctor handed Kelsey a hospital gown.

"Kayden please wait outside and don't talk to strangers,"Kelsey said as she showed Kayden the way out. "Okay now lets put this on you, can you pull your bottom half of your cloths off," Kelsey asked.

"I don't think so, but let me see," I say as I try but fail. "Nope, I can't it hurts and I rather not feel the pain till I'm pushing," I growl at Kelsey.

"Okay calm, just relax, I'll help you,"Kelsey said as she helped me take off my clothing and put on my hospital gown. After changing into the gown the doctor and the nurse came back in.