Chapter 33: Cocky & Duet

Chapter 33

Eliza'sP.O.V.

I let my body drop to the hotel bed. Nath and I just got to our hotel room in California. I sit back up to see Nath changed out of his sweatpants and hoodie and into jeans and a top.

"Babe? Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have to go to the studio, we are going to start recording the duet today and I'm going to be late," Nathan told me as he got his snap back and shades.

"When are you never late?" I ask.

Nathan looked at me with a look. "I can be on time if I wanted to be; I just choose not to be," Nathan told me as he got his phone.

"Sure babe, sure, since you choose to be late make sure your on time for when these three kids come out of me," I tell him as I get up and wrap my arms around him.

"I would not miss that for anything, I would rather jump off a bridge than miss the birth of my children," Nathan said as he turned around and kissed my lips; the kiss started to get slightly heated. "I want to continue this but I have to go,"

"It's the hormones!" I say

"Sure blame the hormones," Nathan said with a giant cocky smirk on his face.

"Go before I wipe the smirk off your face," I tell him.

"Fine I'll go but we will continue this later," Nathan told me. "LOVE YOU!" Nathan yelled before he left.

"Love you too." I tell him. I open my suitcase and find my bikini; I guess since it's just me I'm going to go down to the pool to get a tan.

Nathan's P.O.V.

I walked into the studio and I see Ariana and Scooter just talking. "I'm Here." I say as I walk up next to them.

"Finally! Ariana this is Nathan and Nathan this is Ariana, you guys both remembered the song right?" Scooter asked as Ariana and I both nodded. "Well I'm going to let you guys practice together, the piano is, well you know where it is, I'll be back in later to check the progress," Scooter told us before he left.

"Well it is nice to meet you Ariana,"

"Clockwise, anyways how about we get to know each other since we are going to be working on the song together, where are you from?" Ariana asked.

"I am from Gloucester, UK, what about you?" I ask.

"I'm Boca Raton, Florida"

"Cool, when is your birthday?" I ask.

"July 26, 1993, you?"

"You're almost twenty and I'm April 18 1993, so I'm already twenty,"

"What do you like to do on your free time?" Ariana asked.

"I like to watch movies and drink tea, people tell me I have a tea addiction but I choose not to believe them, I just love tea a lot, you?"

"Well since I'm always busy with work and stuff I'm just tired a lot so on my free time I catch up on sleep and just stay home relaxing all day long,"

"I do that too! I also tend to just watch movies till I fall asleep on my bed," I tell her.

"I love doing that! Anyways, I think we should do a little more Q and A later we really need to start practicing," Ariana told me as she got a lyric paper out. "The piano is over in there, follow me," I followed Ariana to the studio room that had a clear piano.