Chapter 10: I'll Pray For You & I'm Scared

Chapter 10:

Recap:

"Okay, here is you baby, looks like it healthy" Dr. Allen said "Now we can't tell what the sex is now but next time you come we will be able to" Dr.Allen continued as she showed us the baby.

"It's so beautiful" I whispered tying to hold back the tears of joy. I'm going to be a dad in less than a year. I looked at the screen a little closer and I noticed two blob's next to our baby. "What is the two blobs next to the baby?" I asked.

"It look's like you're going to be the parents of not just one nor two but THREE healthy baby's" Dr. Allen told us.

Nathan'sP.O.V.

"THREE BABIES!?!?" Eliza and I said as a union. Three kids? I was nervous enough with raising one kid but now three?

"Yes."

"You mean I'm going to have to push three kids out of me?! That is going to to be triple the pain!" Eliza said as she started ot panic a little.

"El, calm down, breath in breath out" I said as I tried to calm down Eliza. "Dr. Allen can you give Eliza and I a minute to talk?" I asked.

"Ah yes, I'll go get the pictures that you two have requested" Dr. Allen said as he took off the two plastic hand gloves off. Dr.Allen left out the door.

"Nathan. I can't do this, I was already worried about being the mother of one child but now I'm going to be the mother of three children" Eliza said as she stood up.

"It's okay, I'll be there you don't have to worry about anything." I told as I wrapped my arms around her. "We're in this together" I whispered into Eliza's. I honestly had no clue what I'm going to do; all I know is that I have to be strong for El and my three unborn children.

"Come on."I told Eliza as I grabbed her hand and led her out of the room. We went to the front desk to sign her out and pay for the sonogram pictures.

"Okay so we got nine pictures, one is for my mum, one for my dad, one for your mum, one for Jess cause she said she wanted one, one for Nareesha and one for Kelsey, one for your grand mum and lastly one for you and I" Eliza said as she looked through the pictures when we got back into my car.

"Here." El handed me a sonogram picture. I smiled as I looked at the picture. I sniffed a little before I put the picture in my wallet.

"Can you drop me off at studio, I'm doing a photo shot for Demi Lovato new album cover" Eliza asked as I began to pull out of the parking lot.

"Sure, Just put the address in the GPS" I told El.

Eliza's P.O.V. 

"Thank you for dropping me off Nath" I thanked Nathan as I got out out of the car.

"No problem, Call me when you done so I can pick you up and make sure to eat and drink enough water"

"I know Nath, Bye" I said as I closed the door. I walked into the studio to see my boss.

"Hey Eliza, How did the ultra sound go?" My boss Kelly asked.

"Good. The doctor said that the babies were healthy and that next ultra sound I could find out what the sex is going to be." I told her.

"Well that's good and don't alway's believe the sex the doctors tell you, it just a prediction- Hold up did you just say "Babies"? As in more than one child?" Kelly told/asked me.

"Yeah, the doctor said I am expecting three babies..." I said trialling off.

"May lord bless you, you're going to have three babies come out of your vagina all on the same day" Kelly said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "I'll pray for you." I chuckled at her response. "In eight months you're going to be the mother of three little babies, how do you feel about that?"

"I'm scared." I said 

"You're scared that Nathan will leave you or something?" Kelly asked as she put her hand on the side of her waist.

"What? No, He insured me that he won't leave me" I told Kelly. "I'm scared that I will be a bad mother and I won't be able to give them everything they need in life... I was scared enough that I would be the mother of one child but now three? I don't know if I can handle it" I took a deep breath. 

"It's going to be alright; Nathan is there, you're are not going to go through this alone, you also got Sammie and I"

"I know that Kelly, but I'm still a teenager, a teenager that just recently graduated from photography school..." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Do you think that I made the right choice on keeping the babies?"

"I can't answer that question for you, only you know if you made the right choice or not, but let me tell you this... I was just like you, well younger, I sixteen when I got pregnant and when I was seventeen I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Oliver, thought my pregnancy I was scared and alone, my parents kicked me out and my boyfriend, Oliver's father, left me for the school's slut, I hated my life and at the time I wished I would've gotten an abortion but the minute I held Oliver in my arms, I knew I made the right choice and kept Oliver..."

"How old is Oliver now? Your parent's? Where is the father? " I asked

"Oliver turns fifteen in a couple of weeks, I still have not spoken to my parent's, and lastly it's actually quite funny on the father" Kelly chuckled.

"Tell me, I have time" I said as I grabbed a chair. "Plus it may calm me down"  

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 A/N- Sorry for the late update guys, I was busy with school and stuff but now it's spring break! Yay. Well Not really "Yay" I have homework, I have to complete. Anyway's hope you guys have a good spring break, if you are on spring break. 

I'm going to be delete my story "Reunited" soon. I can't really see it going anywhere, so sorry for the people that do read that story. 

Sorry If this was a lame chapter, I'll try to make the next one a little more interesting to read and maybe I can try t make it a little funny. This chapter was more like a filler chapter. 

And I also I'm going to put in Kelly's Point of view in the next chapter.

I'm going to be starting a new story soon!!! It's going to be a Nathan Sykes fan fiction, I'm probably going to post the summary on the next chapter of Small Bump!!! 

Comment

Vote

Become a fan... If you like to be one...

xBabyNathx