Chapter 31: Second Thoughts & Soundtrack

Chapter 31

Eliza's P.O.V.

"You know what I just realized Nath?" I said but came out more like a question. "What did you just realized?" Nathan asked as he making himself a cuppa. 

"That tomorrow, I will be officially five months pregnant! The time is going by so fast, I'm going to be a mother in no time... OH MY GOSH! What if the kids don't like me or wish that I wasen't their mum?" I started to panic a little but calmed down when I felt Nathan wrapped his arms around me.

"Calm down babe, stop having these second thought about being a terrible mum, you are going to be the best mum you can be and Dylan, Sutton, and Connor will appreciate it and if they don't, there grounded," Nathan told me with a smile and chuckle at the end.

"Thank you Nathan, you know how to make me feel better," I tell him as I kiss his lips.

"How about I make my tea and drink it quickly with out getting burned then I take you out on a lunch date, I know with all the baby stuff going on and the surgery we haven't had much time to ourselves, and mummy deserves a day out," Nathan kissed my lips as he told me that.

"That sounds really nice," I say. "I'll go look for some comfortable shoes to walk in then," I continued as I got up from my seat and made my way to my room.

About thirty minutes later I found a pair of shoes and Nathan finished his tea. Wow, that boy and his obsession with tea. We got into Nathan's range rover and started to drive to Nando's.

When we arrived at Nando's we got seated at a booth near the east side of the building. After we had ordered and gave our menus back to the waiter Nathan and I sat there talking about the kids.

"I can already tell you that Sutton is going to be a daddy's girl, I'm going to spoil her so much" Nathan told me. "Well Dylan and Connor are going to be mummy's boy's," I tell Nathan.

"Whatever, I'll have my little angle with me at all times," Nathan continues as he takes a sip of his coke. I smile as I look around the building and just a couple of tables away I see my boss Kelly, her husband, and her four children.

"I'll be right back Nathan I just saw my boss," I tell Nathan. As I was getting up Nathan's phone started to ring. 

"Okay and I have to take this call anyways" Nathan told me. I walked over to Kelly and her family as she was trying to feed the baby on her lap.

"Hello Kelly, I'm back from California!" I say as I stopped at the table. 

"ELLIE!" Kelly said as she gave the baby to her husband and stood up to give me a welcome back hug. "How was California? Oh my gosh, you're bigger than I was when I was pregnant with Oliver" Kelly told me as she broke the hug.

"California was amazing! and Yeah, I'm only five months and I'm like a whale! Fat and huge! these babies are growing to fast! Last month I was half this size!" I tell Kelly as she chuckles.

"Well every pregnancy is different and I can't wait for when you have your baby shower! I already know what to get you! When is it so I can mark the date down?" Kelly asked.

"Well my cousin Perrie is planing it and so far from what we know it's going to be mid next month, I'll text you when I know the actual date,"

"Okay, I'm so exited! Oh you haven't met my family! Okay well that's is Oliver, you know about him his fifteen, the next is Hannah she's eight, the next is Marc who's five and that one is London who is two and the one who is hopefully my last child" Kelly stops for a second as she looks at her husband with a glare.