Chapter 26: Last Day In California & Tomsey back together

Chapter 26

Eliza's P.O.V.

"The babies look so cute in this picture!" I say as Nath and I walk back into the house. We just got back form a doctors appointment for the babies. It's been a week after Nath's surgery and he is doing better with his voice. Tomorrow we have a flight back to London and we get to go back home!

"Babe, the practically look the same in every picture, the only difference is they grew a bit more than than the last time" Nathan told me. I rolled my eyes at his comment. I walked up the stairs to my room in the mansion. I opened the doors to my balcony and looked out to my ocean view.

I felt arms wrapped around my fat waist and a head placed on my shoulder. "Are you ready to go back to London?" Nathan asked me.

"Yeah, I can't wait, I'll be able to see my family again and maybe go see other family relatives" I tell him.

"Oh that reminds me I'm spending this last day in California with my mum and Jess, we're going to go sight seeing, want to come?" Nathan asked me as he back up.

"Sure, that seems like fun!" I say. I go grab my phone and put it in my purse. I close the door to my room and walk down the stairs just as there was a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it.

"ELLIE!" Jess said as she gave me a hug. I gave her a hug back as well as Karen.

"How are you Jess and you to Karen?" I ask.

"Good" They respond in union.

"Well Nath is still getting ready, you know how he is, he takes fifty years in the bathroom getting ready!" I tell with a chuckle and the Jess laughs.

"Well that's Nathan for you" Karen said.

"I hope our kids don't inherit that... Oh here Karen and Jess, a picture of the last ultra sound in California!" I say as I hand them a picture of the ultra sound today.

"Another one to add to the baby book! Have you and Nath been taking pictures of your belly every week for the baby book?" Jess asked.

"So that is why Nath has been taking pictures of my belly every week?" I ask. Nathan comes down the stairs and made his way to me. "You're making a baby book for the babies?" I ask him.

"JESS! That was suppose to a surprise for her baby shower!" Nathan said.

"I'm having a baby shower?!" I ask.

"Yeah, I found Perrie's number on your phone the other day and called her and asked if she would plan it and then she screamed yes! so she is planing it!" Nathan told me.

"Do you know a date for it?" I ask. Nathan shook his head. "Not yet... Well how about we go, I would like to see the walk of fame" Soon we left the house and went to enjoy the last day we have here in California.

Kelsey's P.O.V.

"Kayden for the final time, be careful!" I say loud enough for Kayden to hear me. I'm going back to London tomorrow and I today since it's my last day here I took Kayden out to the park. So far Kayden has given me almost three heart attacks by running off, falling down, and hiding from me.

I sit on the park bench and get my phone out and just start to scroll through twitter ignoring the hate. Someone sat next to me but I could care less who it was. Then the person next to me cough and got my attention. Tom?

"What do you want Tom?" I ask. Tom did not say a word but instead got a stool and sat in front of me with his guitar. Then a girl that looked no more than eighteen came next to him with a violin. Tom then starts to play his guitar and the girl starts to play his violin.

"Empty spaces fill me up with holes

Distant faces with no place left to go

Without you within me I can't find no rest

Where I'm going is anybody's guess

I tried to go on like I never knew you

I'm awake but my world is half asleep

I pray for this heart to be unbroken

But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on

But I am swimming in an ocean all alone

Baby, my baby

It's written on your face

You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I'd try to go on like I never knew you

I'm awake but my world is half asleep

I pray for this heart to be unbroken

But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go

I don't wanna make you face this world alone

I wanna let you go (alone)

I'd try to go on like I never knew you

I'm awake but my world is half asleep

I pray for this heart to be unbroken

But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

Incomplete"

By the end of the song I had tears coming down my face. Everyone who stopped and listen to Tom singing started to clap.

"Kelsey Hardwick, I know I made the biggest mistake of my life when I broke up with you, I regret it with my life and I don't know what to do with myself when your not here by my side, I don't expect you to forgive me cause I wouldn't if I were you, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for breaking your heart and if there is anything I can do to make our relationship real once again I'll do it, all I want is for you to be happy and if you being happy means we both move on and you never see me again then I'll do it, even though it might hurt me I just want you to be happy" Tom tells me with a tear coming from his eyes. "Please Kels is there anything I can do to call you mine again?" Tom asked.

"How about you ask me" I tell him.

Tom smiled. "Kelsey will you be my girlfriend again?" I stayed quiet for a second before I nodded a simple yes. Soon Tom's lips found mine and everyone around started to cheer. Everyone around us soon went back to what they were doing and Kayden came over to me.

"Gross! stop kissing my mummy!" Kayden told me as I laugh. Tom picked up Kayden.

"Hi Kayden, I'm not sure if we met properly but I'm Tom, your mum's boyfriend" Tom said.

"Hi Tom! Do you play the guitar?" Kayden asked.

"I do play the guitar"

"Do you think you can teach me how to play? I always like the guitar since my last daddy played it for me to go to sleep" Kayden said referring to his adoptive parents.

"I would be honored to teach you how to play" Tom tells Kayden. Well now my world is going back to the way I wanted it to be. I got the guy and I got my son.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- Sorry on late update

Please don't kill me

I'm really sorry

I'm back in school and I have projects and homework I have to do. I should be doing my homework right now but instead I'm updating for you guys!

Love you guys!

Video to the side is the song Tom singed to Kels!!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR!!! If you would like to be my editor then PM me or comment below. I would do it my self but with school and stuff I won't have much time so.

Comment

Vote

give me a follow back too!!!

xBabyNathx