Chapter 34: Bed rest & Slave

Chapter 34

Eliza's P.O.V.

-Two weeks Later-

My eyes fluttered open to the sunlight coming through the windows. It burns! I'm going to go blind. I sit up on my bed and stretched out my arms. I removed the covers off me and swung my legs over the bed; As I stood up I felt a sharp pain in my lower region. I sat back on my bed still feeling the unbearable pain.

"NATHAN!" I scream as i hold onto my stomach. 

A few seconds later Nath rushed in coming next to me. "Baby what's wrong?" 

"Call the doctor, I can't move it hurts to much," I breathed out.

"Is it contractions?" Nathan asked.

"I don't think so, there would've been water from my water breaking and there is no water, just call the freaking doctor before I cut your head off," I say as I breathed in.

"Lie down, it might help and I'll go call the doctor," Nathan rushed out of my room. I lie back down on my bed breathing in and out heavenly. After thirty minutes of groaning in pain Nathan came back into the room with the doctor.

"Ms. Edwards, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked.

"There is pain in my lower region and It hurts so bad that I can't move," I said as I breathed in and out. 

"Please lift up your shirt," I did as told and the doctor looked in the area. He used the heart beat checker, or how ever you call it. "Well I see what the problems is, correct me if I'm wrong but you are about eight months pregnant?" The doctor asked as I nodded.

"Yes, I turned eight months last week,"

"And you are pregnant with three kids?" I nodded. "You are far into the pregnancy with three kids that it's time to go on bed rest,"

"Bed rest?" I ask.

"Yes, from this point forward until the actual birth of the kids you are not allowed to move a muscle," The doctor told me.

"What if I need to use the bathroom?" I ask.

"That is the only thing that you could get up for but you would still need someone to help you out and you would need to make it quick and get back to the bed as fast as possible, so Mr.Sykes you are a lucky man you get to be your girlfriend's slave until the babies are born," The doctor told Nathan with a cheeky smile. I burst out laughing.

"That is what you get for doing this to me Nath,"

"It takes two! How many times do I have to say that?" Nathan said. "So I have to help her with everything?"

"Yes, you need to help her with the bathroom, you need to cook for her, feed her on some occasions, if she want something you have to get it for her, she is incapable of moving so you are now her helper," The doctor said he packed up his things. "Also, one last thing, now that you are on bed rest it means that your due date is closer than you expect, you could give birth in early October or late September maybe even next week, at this point it quite unpredictable on when the actual date is for the birth,"

"Well I'm done here, good luck on the babies Ms.Edwards and good luck on being the personal slave to a pregnant lady, I was a slave to my wife when she was having our kids and trust me it's a living nightmare," The doctor said to Nathan before he left.

"That doesn't help me in this situation, I'll show you the door," Nathan left with the doctor. I laid back on my bed relaxing. Nathan came back into my room and sat next to me on my bed.