Chapter 13: Getting Ready & Date

Chapter 13:

Eliza's P.O.V.

"What am I going to wear?!" I said in frustration. I'm having my date with Nathan tonight and I can't find anything in my closet to wear. I need help. Oh I know I text Kelsey, Nareesha and Sammie.

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked my phone before scrolling through my contacts trying to find their numbers. I made to where I can send a text message three way.

To Kelsey, Nareesha, and Sammie: COME OVER! Please, I can't find anything to wear for my date tonight! I need help! Get here ASAP.

I put my phone down before taking a deep breath out. About twenty minutes later there was a ring at the door. I ran to the door to open and reveled Kelsey holding a make up kit and a jewelry box, Nareesha holding some dresses and Sammie holding some shoes.

"Okay so I was thinking having your hair down and some loose curls at the bottom and some silver chandelier earrings" Kelsey said as she walked into my house.

"And I was thinking that would look great with a one shoulder pink colored dress" Nareesha said holding up a really beautiful pink dress.

"After all that put on these pink high heels" Sammie said after words.

"You guys are life saviors" I told the girls as I closed the doors. "Follow me" I told them as I led them into my room.

"So here is the dress, now go put it on!" The girls said in a union before pushing me to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and closed my bathroom doors. I took off my hoodie and shorts before putting my dress on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I put my right hand on my stomach and started to rub little circles. I can't believe that in eight months I'll have three kids calling me mummy.

"Hurry up El, we need to do your hair and make-up" I heard Sammie yell. I took a deep breath before I walked back into my room.

"OH MY GOSH! You look so beautiful in the dress, since you have a baby bump I didn't think the dress would fit" Nareesha told me as she spun me around.

"Okay now sit right here so I can do your make-up and hair" Kelsey told me; I nodded and sat down.

~One Hour Later~

"And done!" Kelsey said. I looked at myself in the full length mirror I had in my room. I looked amazing, my hair were done in curls, the dress reached mid-thigh, and the make-up looked natural.

"I look amazing, thank you guys for helping me get ready; I'm so nerves for tonight" I said as I walked to my bed and grabbed the pink heels.

"When did Nath say he was going to be back to pick you up?" Sammie asked.

"At eight, so he should be here any minute " I said as I glanced at the alarm clock that read, 7:50pm.

"Should you be wearing heels? I heard that can be dangerous when your pregnant?" Nareesha said as I finish zipping the last heel on.

"I've talked with my doctor and she said it was alright since I'm in my first trimester but when I start my second trimester I can't" I told Nareesha as I stood up. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"I'll go answer that!" Sammie and Kelsey practically shouted at the same time before they both rushed out of my room. I walked into the living room to see Nathan in a black tux; Nathan looked over at me and smiled.