Chapter 25: Nathan's Surgery & Babies Kick first time

Chapter 25

Eliza's P.O.V.

"Are you ready for this Nath?" I ask. Currently I'm sitting next to Nath as he lays on the hospital bed. Nath nodded as I grab his hand. "Just relax and before you know it the surgery will be over" Nathan smiled before the doctor walked in. 

"I just came to tell you that we are going to start the surgery soon and there are two people outside waiting to see you" The doctor said before he opened the door. Soon Jess and Karen walked into the room. 

"Jess! Karen! I can't believe your here!" I say as I got up and hugged them both.

"I can't believe how big you've gotten, the last time I saw you was what three almost four months ago and you still had flat stomach back then now you like an inflated balloon!" Jess told me.

"I feel like an inflated balloon" I say earning a chuckle from everyone in the room. 

"Big brother!" Jess said she walked over to Nath and hugged him. "How are you feeling?" Nath gave a look to Jess. 

"My baby!" Karen said as he hugged her son. "I love you so much and just relax and everything is going to go as planned" 

"I'm sorry I have to break this but it's time to start the surgery" The doctor said as he put on gloves. Some nurses and the doctor pushed Nath out the door and took him to the surgery room. 

"I LOVE YOU NATH!" I say just as Nathan was taken out of the room. Nath still heard me and mouthed 'I love you too'. I smile. "Well let's go wait in the waiting room" 

~Thirty Minutes Later~

Time has gone by and so far the lads are playing a card game, Jess and I are on our phones, and Karen is reading a magazine. The door to the waiting room opens and a little boy walks in. Wait. That little boy! It's Kayden.

"Kayden!" I say. Kayden saw me and ran to me. 

"Aunt Ellie!" Kayden say as he hugged me. Kayden turned to everyone who was now looking at Kayden. "HI I'M KAYDEN!" The guys waved and said 'Hi' or 'Hello' to him.

"Guys this is, Kayden Hardwick... Kelsey's son" I say as Tom's face went pale. "So Kayden where is your mum?" 

"I ran into the building and she was about to get out of the car so I don't know where she is" Kayden told me with a smile on his face. 

"Kayden?!" Kelsey said as he walked into the room. "Kayden. You do not run away from me, you gave me a heart attack!" Kelsey picked up Kayden and placed him on her him.

"I'm sorry mummy" Kayden said with a sad face. 

"It's okay, ELLIE! Wow, I saw you three weeks ago and you look more pregnant than you did before!" Kelsey said as she gave me half a hug since she had Kayden in her arms. "And hello guys"

"Kels what are you even doing here?" I ask. 

"Well I came for two reasons, one support Nath and two like you said I still have some of my stuff back at the mansion"

"Oh yeah, I packed up some of your stuff but did not finish cause I'm pregnant and I get tired easily" I tell her with a small smile.

"It's okay, we don't want you or the babies to get hurt"

"Babies?" Kayden asked.

"Yes baby, babies, aunt Ellie is going to be having three little babies who you can play with when their old enough" Kelsey said and Kayden cheered. 

A doctor walked into the room and looked down at his clip board before he looked up. "I'm looking for the family and friends of Mr.Nathan James Sykes?" The doctor asked.

Everyone stood up except for me since my feet are swollen. "Here, I'm his mother, that's his sister, his girlfriend, and friends" Karen said. 

"Oh well then, the surgery was successful, he is so far not showing any bad responses to the surgery and he is now being put into ICU" The doctor told us before he left the room. 

"Well that was good news wasn't it?" Karen said. "How about we go find the ICU room that Nath's in" Everyone agreed and Jess helped me up from my seat. 

When we found the room just as Nathan was starting to wake up from the drug they gave him. I found a seat that was close to Nath and sat there next to him. Nath smiled at me before he looked at the lads. 

"How are you feeling mate?" Jay asked.

"I feel like crap" Nathan said in what was better than his raspy voice. His voice was still weak and dosen't have strength to talk but he sound better than he did before. "Kelsey? What are you doing here I thought you were in the UK?"

"I was but I came back to support you and Kayden wanted to meet you" Kelsey said. "Say hi Kayden" Kelsey said as she put Kayden back down on the floor. 

"Hi Uncle Nath!" Kayden said. "What happen? are you okay?" Kayden asked as Nath chuckled.

"I'm fine now buddy, how are you?" Nath asked.

"I'm good!" Kayden said. I grab Nathan's hand and he laid back and relaxed.

"Okay let's out of the room and let Nath get his rest" Everyone left the room and just as I was about to leave Nathan grabbed my arm. "Stay?" Nathan asked; I nodded ans sit back down. 

"Do you know when you will be able to leave?" I ask. Nathan shook his head. "I don't know but I just can't wait to get out and go home" Nathan said. The doctor walked into the room.

"Hello, Mr. Sykes I came back to take your blood pressure and heart rate" The doctor said as he went over to Nath.

I lend back into my chair and relax my muscles a bit. Suddenly I felt a weird movement in my stomach; it only lasted a second but then it happen again. "Oh my God! what was that?!" I say as I sat up properly. Nathan looked at me with worry in his eyes; the doctor rushed over to me and used his stethoscope and tried to find the heart beat of the babies.

"The babies are fine, there kicking! that is why you suddenly feel wired" The doctor told me before he went back to Nath. I smiled before I stood up and went over to Nath. 

"Want to feel your kids kick Nath?" I ask. Nath moves his hand and put's it on my stomach just as one of the babies start to kick. A huge smile appears on Nath's face, "This is the best birthday present ever!". I smile before I said, "I'm to go out there and tell everyone the good news" Nath nodded before I left the room.

I walked out into the waiting room and everyone was in there own little conversation. "Hey guys!" I say and got everyone's attention. "I pretty sure grand-mum would want to feel it first but the babies are kicking!" I say and Jess runs over to me with Karen. 

They place there hands on my stomach and the babies kick again. Soon everyone came and put there hand on my stomach. First Nathan's surgery now the babies first kick's, wow today's been eventful.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- SOME ONE SAVE ME!!!!!! SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW FOR ME AHH!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! 

Anyways, here is an update!I did not know how to end this good so I put something cheesy I guess I don't know... well... I don't have much to say except for sorry for a lame chapter....

Can you guys please check out my other story? It's a Nathan fan fic... Please... I just updated that story as well...

Yeah....

Bye!!!

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx