Chapter 32: Doctor appointment & Look Alike

Chapter 32

Eliza's P.O.V.

I opened the door a bit just so I could peak my head in. I saw Nathan still fast asleep on his bed. He is such a heavy sleeper; Like is he even going to wake up when his kids cry in the night time. I walked over to him and threw the cover off of him.

"Nath! Babe! Get up! We have an ultrasound appointment in forty minutes" I said as Nathan rolled over with a groan.

"I don't want to get up, it's to early to deal with this" Nathan told me.

"Nathan, it's one in the afternoon" I told him before Nathan got his phone, that was next to him, to see the time.

"Crap! I'll be up in ten minutes, can you make me eggs the way I like it, Please?" Nathan asked.

"Sure babe, just hurry up" I left his room and went to the kitchen. I got the eggs out and started to make two eggs for Nath. By the time the eggs were done and served on a plate Nathan came into the kitchen looking fine as ever. 

He had his 'Game Over' shirt on with light colored jeans and some white high-top. Oh don't forget his snap-back.

"Babe? Are you checking me out?" Nathan asked.

"Who wouldn't? I got lucky to have a hot boyfriend" I say as I wrap my arms from behind Nath as he continues to eat. 

"Did you eat?" Nathan asked. "Yeah, I ate a three bowls of cereal" I replied as Nathan looked at me. "What? I'm eating for four people, Me and three babies inside of me, I'm bound to eat a lot"

"Then remind me after the ultrasound to go grocery shopping" I chuckle as I let go of Nathan waist. "I'm done, let's go" Nathan put his plate in the sink and washed it quickly. 

We got into the car and Nathan started to drive to the doctors. "Babe are you going to start packing for California today?" Nathan asked.

"We leave Friday right?" I ask as Nathan nodded. "Then yeah, I'll start packing today, do you know where are we staying?" 

"Um, The Beverly Hills Hotel, it's a five star hotel near to where I'll be working" Nathan told me. "Plus there is a pool side where you can relax"

"Yay! I can get a tan! I'm white like paper so need it" I say as Nathan started to laugh. "What? Have you not noticed how pale I am?"

"You're not that pale, don't tell my sister this but she's more white than you" Nathan told me. "I got lucky and got a better gene of being slightly tanner than her"

"I've noticed that, Jess and you don't even look alike, yeah you two have similarities here and there but not a lot, like she has tan; Are you guys even related?" I asked. blonde hair you have brown, she's white and yo

"I'm sure we are related, but Jess looks like mum more while my mum tells me I'm a spit out image of my biological father" Nathan told me.

"Oh... Who do you want our kids to look like?" I ask.

"Well for sure I want our little girl to have your beauty" Nathan told me that made me blush. "and I would like the boys to have your blue eyes"

"I would like our girl to have your green eyes and the boys have your hair" I said.

"I want the girl to have your smile and the boys have your cute little nose" Nathan said after me. This continued back and fourth until we got to the doctors. Nathan came over to my side and helped me out of the car.

"I'm so fat! I can't even get out of the car without help!" I say.

"Your not fat babe, your just..... heavily pregnant" 

"I'm five months pregnant, how is that heavily pregnant?" 

"True you are five months but you are carrying three kids so you look as if you were seven or eight months right now" Nathan told me as he opened the door for me. I groan as I walked in and went to the front desk.

"Hi my name is Eliza Edwards and I have an appointment with Dr. Allen at two fifteen" I told the lady and she started to look for me in the computer. 

"Okay there you are the doctor will be with you in just one moment, please feel comfortable in our lounge" The lady told me with a warm smile.

I sat in one of the chairs and Nathan sat next to me. Nathan got a piece of paper out of his pocket; the paper seemed to have some lyrics on it.

"What is that babe?" I ask.

"It's the song Ariana and I are going to do together, the yellow highlighted part is my part and the green part is the part we both sing at the same time" Nathan told me.

"Can I see?" Nathan nodded as he gave me the paper. I read some of the lyrics before I said, "This song is depressing" 

"Well its a slow love song, so it going to sound a little depressing" Nathan said as I gave him back the paper.

"Mrs. Edwards! The doctor will now see you" A nurse called out for me. Nath stood up and helped me up from the chair. I followed the nurse to a room. "Can you please lay down right here for me" The nurse asked.

I did as asked before she got my arm and checked my blood pressure. "Your blood pressure is good, have you been taking your meds?" The nurse asked.

"Yes I have." 

"Good the doctor will be here in just a moment" The nurse told me before she left about two minutes later Dr.Allen came in.

"Hello Eliza, long time no see, How are you feeling?" Dr. Allen asked as she sat on a stool next to me.

"Fine, I felt the babies move!" I said.

"Congratulations! Anyways, please lift up your shirt a bit" I lifted my shirt up a bit and Dr.Allen put the blue stuff on me. He started to look at the babies. "They seem to be fine and looking really healthy, have you started to do birthing classes? I can suggest some to you, if you like?" 

"Yes please"

"Well There is a birthing class down the street, its called Hannah's birthing class, you can check it out, also by the looks of it the prediction date will be wrong, I have to give these babies another month before there ready, there still be early but not as early as the prediction date"

"Thank you and I'll be late eight months or early nine months?" I ask.

"Around that time yes or maybe all nine months, and the new prediction date is now... August 29th through September third?" Dr. Allen told me.

"Okay then" I say.

"Well we're done here, how many pictures?" Dr.Allen asked. 

"Nine." Nathan replied.

"Okay here you go" Dr. Allen said as he printed out nine pictures out. "Have a nice day, remember to sign out"

Nathan helped me up from my seat before we walked out. Nath signed me out as I waited for him. We left to go home afterwords so I can start packing for California again.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- Sorry for the last update! So this is the first update of 2015 how was everyone's new year??? Well I don't have much to say... Hey I have question who is a fan of 5SOS??? I have a fan fic about them if anyone want to know just comment or message me...

vote

comment

xBabyNathx