Chapter 29: Painting Baby Room & Baby Names

Chapter 29

Eliza's P.O.V.

When we got home the lads came out and help unload all of the supplies. As everyone was doing there own thing a car pulled up in our drive way. Soon Perrie and Sammie got out of the car and Perrie said, "I thought you might need a helping hand"

"Sammie!!! Perrie!!!" I squealed in happiness as I went over to them and hugged them both. "Follow me and we can get started on painting the walls" Perrie and Sammie nodded before I lead them both upstairs to the room that Nath and I decided to make into the baby room.

When I walked into the room everyone was in a small group painting a wall. Max and Nath painting the left wall green; Kelsey and Nareesha painting the right wall green; Jay was painting alone the far end wall brown and lastly Tom and Siva painting the wall of the door way brown.

"Hey guys, my cousin Perrie and Sammie are here to help" I say as I entered the room. When I said Sammie, Jay looked up from dipping his paint brush in the paint bucket. Wait I know what to do!

"Hey Perrie how about you go help Kelsey and Nareesha and for you Sammie you can go help Jay out" I say with a smirk wanting to come on my face but I held back. I look at Jay who was giving me a death glare and back at Sammie who was telling me by her eyes, "I'm going to kill you". I smile before I take a seat in the rocking chair that was in the middle of the room.

"Lucky, you get sit down!" Nareesha said.

"Well I don't have much of an option, I can hurt the babies if I do to much work, like this for example" I told her as I got my notebook out.

"Have you and Nath decide on any names?" Kelsey asked.

"Some what, we narrowed it down from the thirty names that Nath and I liked, we have it down to four guy names and six girl names" I replied.

"It's a dilemma with the names we have left over, there all really nice names" Nath said as he painted the wall.

"What are the names?" Tom asked as he painted his side of the wall.

"We have Connor Vincent, Hayden Jax, Jayden James, and Dylan Cole for the boys and girls we have Charlotte Mae, Sutton Serenity, Jaylin Grace, Alexandra Serena, Lily-Rose, or London Serena" I say all the name Nath and I came up with out loud.

"Sutton Serenity sound like a really nice, sophisticated, rich name my vote goes into that!" Sammie says.

"Really I like London Serena as the girl name" Siva said. "Me too" Nareesha said after him.

"How about we have a vote, raise your hands if you like the name Charlotte Mae?" Nathan said as he came next to me. No one raised their hands. "Sutton Serenity?" Nath said as Sammie, Kesley, Perrie, and Jay raised their hands. "Jaylin Grace?" no one raised their hands. "Alexandra Serena?" again no one raised their hands. "Lily-Rose?" another time around and no one raised their hands. "London Serena?" Seev, Nareesha, Max and Tom raised there hands.

"So all names except London Serena and Sutton Serenity are gone" I say as I mark the names that got no vote off the list. "So boy names now, Jayden James?" I say and no one raised their hands as they continued to paint. "Hayden Jax?" Again no one raised their hands. "Dylan Cole?" Nath, Tom, Max, Siva and Sammie raised their hands. "lastly Connor Vincent?" Jay, Kelsey, Perrie, and Nareesha raised their hands,

"Okay since El and I are going to have two boys, the names of the boys are Dylan Cole Sykes and Connor Vincent Sykes, but since the girl is still a debate between two we have to figure out how we're going to pick" Nathan said as he put his paint brush down.