Chapter 12: Question & Concert

Chapter12:

Nathan'sP.O.V.

The sound of my microphone falling to the ground caused me to filched back. Breath in, breath out. I quickly rubbed my hand against my pants to dry up my sweaty palms.

"Mate? Are you okay? I have never seen you this nervous before?" Tom asked as I picked up my microphone from the floor.

"I'm fine Tom, It's just I'm really nerves, like what if I ask Eliza on the date and she says no" I told him. With my free hand I ran my fingers through my hair.

"She won't say no Nath, calm down, plus how could she say no? If she see's how much work and effort you put into just asking her out, She'll know that saying no will be a mistake" Tom told meas he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I've dated Kelsey for a while now and I've picked up some things that girls like in a guy; Which one being working hard for them, girls like Eliza don't just give themselves up so easily and girls also like it when a guy get nerves to ask them out, the girls tend to find it cute or attractive"

"I guess..." I said taking a deep breath out.

"Guy's come on we're about to go on stage" I heard Max yell. "You ready Nath" Max asked as I put in my ear monitor's in.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Lets go." Jay said before we ran on stage.

Eliza'sP.O.V.

"Hey El are you going to be coming to California with us?" Nareesha asked

"Oh yeah! When Nathan asked me to come I was so exited; I have never really been outside of this country before" I replied as we walked into the arena. I looked around to see fans everywhere. They were all either trying to find there seat or talking about how hot the boys are.

"I never been to a concert before, this looks so cool" I told Kelsey and Nareesha as we found out seats in the front row.

"What? You never been to a concert before?! Not to even see your favorite band or solo singer?" Nareesha asked as she sat down in the seat on the left side of me.

"No, back then my family did not have that type to spend on concert tickets, so anything I wanted I had to save up and when I had the money I would use it to buy the latest camera" I told her.

"But if you had the money, who would you see in concert?" Kelsey asked who was on my right side.

"I think, I would've seen N' Sync with my cousin since she was a fan too and she introduce me to them in the first place" I told them. A few moment's later the concert started and all the thousands of girls around us started to scream like there was no tomorrow.

"Kels is it always this loud!?!?" I said, well more like shouted the question.

"Actually this is considered average or low screaming, it will get worse by the time they sing Heart Vacancy, all the girls will want to go on stage" Kelsey yelled to me.

"The fan girls can't be that obsessed can they?" I asked

"You haven't seen the worst, one time a girl ran on stage an jumped on Jay screaming "He's mine" over and over again" Nareesha told me.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*