Chapter 27: BBQ & Happily Ever After

Chapter 27

Eliza's P.O.V.

"HOME SWEET HOME!" I yell to the top of my lungs as Nath and I finally got back to our house. I got my suit case and went to my bed room. Oh how I missed the comfort of my own bed.

"Hey babe! I'm going to go visit an old friend," Nathan told me as he walked into my room. I sat up and looked at him.

"Okay and don't forget that we are going to start decorating the nursery this weekend so we can have it prepared for when the babies actually come," I tell Nath as I stand up from my bed.

"Okay, see you later and if you need anything make sure to text me or call me," Nathan told me before he peaked my lips and left.

I stood up from my bed and started to unpack my bags. I was nearly done unpacking when there was a knock on the door. I went down stairs to reveal Perrie and her boyfriend Zayn.

"Hey guys!" I said as I gave Perrie a hug.

"Hey girl, nice to finally have you back at home!" Perrie told me.

"Thank you, would you guys like to come in?" I ask.

"Actually no, we wanted to invite you to come to a small BBQ that we are having today to celebrate that Zayn and I are moving in together!" Perrie told me.

"Is it at your new place?" I ask as Perrie nods. "Well I'm going to get my bag then," I say before I went back upstairs grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Ready" I say as I got back down stairs. I closed the door and followed them to Zayn's car. He started to drive back to there new place.

"Oh and El my band mates are going to be there so you finally be able to meet the rest of Little Mix and Zayn's band mates as well" Perrie tells me as I simply nodded. Twenty minutes later we got to this big two story house.

"Your house is very beautiful," I say to both Zayn and Perrie.

"Thank you, and by the looks of the cars, my band mates and some of Zayn's have already arrived!" Perrie said.

"When is everyone else going to get here?" I ask as I followed Perrie inside her new house.

"Well some of the rest of our cousins are still at school and the adults are still at work, same thing for Zayn's family so there be here in about three hours but it's only one o'clock" Perrie tells me as she closed the door. We walk into the living room and I see One Direction and Little Mix just there talking.

"Guy's this is my cousin Eliza" Perrie tells everyone.

"It's so good to finally meet you, Perrie tells all the trouble you and her use to get into all the time growing up" Leigh-Anne tells me giving me a sudden hug. I smile and hug her back before I went to sit down on the couch.

"I've seen one of your video's, you're pretty funny" Jade said.

"Girls how about we go and talk in the upstairs living room while the guys stay down here?" Perrie said, soon all the females made there way upstairs.

"How far along in your pregnancy are you?" Jesy asked.

"This Friday, May third, I will be officially four months pregnant."

"Four months?! You look like you could five or maybe six months but not four" Jade tells me.

"I'm pregnant with triplets so the growth of the babies is a little faster than just having one baby, so I might be giving birth when I'm either six months pregnant or nine months" I tell them.

"Triplets? As in three little babies?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"When is the due date for the babies?" Perrie asked.

"The doctor said that based on the fact a lot of women that are pregnant with multiple children tend to give birth early, and since I'm pregnant with three he said that by the time I'm six months pregnant I'll be able to give birth, so the prediction date is July eighteen through the twenty-third" I tell them.

"So close to being birthday buddies!" Perrie said; her birthday is July tenth. "So Ellie when are you going to see your best friend again what was her name... Sarah? Samantha? Sam? Sammie!"

"Hopefully I'll see her tomorrow, but she may be mad at me when I tell her that I told her crush that she liked him" I say.

"Why on earth would you do that?! That is the number one rule in the girl code" Leigh-Anne told me.

"I know, I know, I know, I feel so bad that I did but when I was on the plane to get back here her crush which is one of my boyfriend, Nathan's band-mate Jay, told me that he liked her back too!" I tell them.

"Do tell us everything, start from the beginning" Jade told me.

"Okay..." I said.

-Flashback-

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to sit back up in my chair but I couldn't. I look down to my waist and saw Nathan's arm around me holding me tightly; but not tight where it would hurt the babies. I move his arm and put it next to him before I got up and went to the bathroom. I changed into some jeans, converse, and a random top. I fixed my hair in a loose pony tail before I left the bathroom.

I put my bag down and went over to the kitchen area the plane had. I walked in to see Jay standing there with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

"Whoa, I thought I was the only one up?" I say as Jay smiled. "Is something wrong Jaybird?" I asked as I got a water bottle from the fridge.

I hear Jay mumble something but I could identify what he said. "Jay can you speak up, I could not understand what you said."

"What is Sammie's favorite place to eat?" Jay asked softly again but this time I was able to understand what he was asking.

"Why do you ask Jay?" I smirk.

"No reason... I just wanted to know" Jay told me.

"Really? I know your asking me cause you like her back and you want to take her on a date," I told him. Jay looked at me smiled.

"Fine I do want to ask her out" Jay told me.

"Well her favorite place to eat and hang out is a place called All Star Lanes, have you heard of the place?" I asked; Jay nodded his head. I get a napkin from the counter and wrote something down on it. "Good luck asking her out then and here's her number" I hand Jay the napkin before I walk back to my seat.

-Flashback Over-

"Well that's good news, do you know if that Jay guy called Sammie yet?" Perrie asked.

"No I don't know anything, but If I do see Sammie tomorrow then I'm going to ask or try to leave a hint or something" I tell them. "After Sammie's last boyfriend she deserves a happily ever after"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- THANK YOU TO MY NEW EDITOR OliviaKeel14 FOR EDITING THIS!!! 

Go give her a follow and maybe go read her story... a Luke Hemmings fan-fic... 

Anyways, I don't have much to say...

Hope this is a good chapter

tell me what you guys want to see later on in this story

In the comments 

Below

There is a picture of Perrie and Zayn's house ----->

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx