Chapter 24: Last Day & Skype Call

Chapter 24

Eliza's P.O.V.

"Well Nath, today is our last day here before we go back to LA" I said as I finish packing the last of my stuff so I won't be rushing and stressing over it till the last minute.

I look at Nathan who just turned his board around. I know, but let's make the best of it, how about we go to the pool?

"Oh swimming! I wouldn't mind that" I said. Nathan got from the bed and went to his suit case to get his swim trucks. I unzipped my suit case and found my black Victoria Secret bikini. I went to the restroom and slipped into the bikini.

"Hey Nath, can you tie the back the string of my bikini" I ask as I walk back into the room. Nathan looked at me up and down with a smirk on his face. "Are you going to stand there and check me out or help me out?" I ask. Nathan looked back up to me and smiled with a nod. I move my hair away and let Nathan tie it back.

"Lets go?" I ask and Nathan nodded. I got a towel and wrapped it around my body. Nathan and I went to the elevator then outside. "Its feels so nice outside" I say as I got into the hot tub. Nathan soon joined me and we just relaxed in the water.

"Nath, are you nervous about the whole surgery?" I ask. Nath half smiled and nodded. Nathan got his phone from the table that was next to the hot tub and started to type something.

How can I not be nervous? This surgery is the only thing than may or may not save my singing career, like what I it doesn't work out and I can't ever sing again? I don't know what I would do as a job to provide for the kids, you and myself...

"Nathan just like I told you before, don't stress over it and plus I have a degree in photography so I can get a job of my own" I tell him.

"Only six months more until nine months are up and I can finally push the babies out and have my body back" I say. Nathan looks at me before he types something else on his phone.

What if the doctor was right and you do end up having early birth?

"Don't remind me, I know it was the prediction time that the doctor told us is about three months away now but I actually hope the babies come when it's nine months not six or seven months; I can have more time to get ready to be a mum and fix a nursery back at home and stuff" I explained to Nath.

When we get back to London we can go shopping for nursery items and a whole lot of dippers.

I chuckled at the last part Nath wrote. I heard one newborn baby can use almost twenty dippers in one freaking day. I put my hand on my belly and rub a couple of circles to relax.

A couple hours later Nath and I return back to the hotel room. I take a quick shower and then change into sweats and a tank top. I lay on the bed with my back faced up.

"This feels comfortable" I say. I felt the bed sink in and I turn to the side and see Nath there smiling at me. "Why are you smiling like that at me?" I ask before I felt warm lips on mine.

The kiss turned to a heated make out soon the cloths off and you can figure out the rest...

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&

&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_

I felt a hand go on my shoulder and shake me a bit. I flutter my eyes open and sat up slowly before I looked next to me and saw Nath there. Nathan picked up his board and showed it to me. 

We're about to land in the next five minutes

I nodded before I looked out the window. Soon the plane touched the ground and we got off the plane. We walk into the airport to see fans there waiting for Nath to arrive. Nathan signed a couple autographs and took several pictures with the fans before we left the airport. 

We got back to the mansion and I went straight upstairs to my room. Mansion sweet mansion. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I opened Skype up and saw Kelsey was online. I started to call Kelsey and when the call went through it wasen't Kels who was on the screen it was a little boy.

"HI I'm KAYDEN!"oh so this is Kelsey's son Kayden. Kayden had brown hair and had Kels' eyes and smile. 

"Hi Kayden! I'm Ellie, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm good!" Kayden says right as Nath walks into my room and sits next to me. Nath looks back and fourth between Kayden and I. "HI I'M KAYDEN!" Nathan smiles as he takes my laptop and types a message. "What dose that say?" Kayden asked.

"Kayden he said 'Hello and that his name is Nathan' sorry he can't talk well right now" I tell him.

"Kayden what are you- Oh hey Ellie!" Kels said as she walked into the room. "Kayden scoot over" Kels told Kayden as he nodded. "Hey Nath! How's your voice?" Kels asked Nath. Nathan typed other message. "Oh that's good and good luck on your surgery in a couple of days! and to answer your question Kayden is my son" 

"Hey Nath, I want to talk to Kels in privet for a second" I said and Nathan nodded before he left the room. "Hey Kayden can you go play with your new toys that I bought you today?" Kels asked as Kayden nodded and left the room.

"So Kels what have you've been up to?" I ask. 

"Well when I got back to the UK the next morning I signed the papers to have Kayden back to me legally and today I spent the day shopping for Kayden buying cloths, shoes, toys and other stuff for Kayden"

"Well that sounds like fun! Are you going to be visiting us soon?"

"I don't know Ellie, after what just happen between me and Tom I don't know, I just want to give Tom his space and let him think this over" 

"Well you have to come back to California soon, some of your stuff is still here and plus your Nathan's friend you have to be here to support Nathan with his surgery and not to mention I'm going to need one of my good friends to keep me calm" I say.

"Ellie-"

"Kels, please... I would love to meet Kayden in person also you still have some of your stuff here like your curling iron!" 

"Wait what?" Kels said before she ran off her bed. A couple of seconds later Kels came back. "Okay so how about you get my curling iron and when you come back to the UK you drop it off at my house"

"Fine Kels, I understand you don't want to come, I have to go Kels and I go and pack the stuff you left here and give it to you next time I see you" I say as Kelsey nodded. I turn off  my computer and went down stairs to pack up some of Kelsey's stuff. 

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&

&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_

A/N- Here is an update! there is a picture of Kayden on the side! -----> 

Sorry for the late update but I was really busy but here you guys go and I am not sure when I'm going to update again cause School is starting soon so yeah

Comment

vote

xBabyNathx