Chapter 18: Keeping up with the Kardashians & Vocal Problems

Chapter 18

Eliza's P.O.V.

#Elathan

#ILoveElathan

#ElathanForever

#NathanAndEliza

#FutureElathanBaby

I chuckled at the top five most trending thing on twitter. Nathan and I did a twit-cam a couple days ago and also confirmed it on twitter that we are officially a couple. Since then TWFanmily made it a goal of some sort to have Nathan's and I couple name trending.

I closed my computer and went down stairs to see the girls watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians? I stood there for a couple of seconds questioning why they were watching that till Kels noticed I was in the room.

"Hey Elathan" Kels said with a huge smirk on her face. I blushed lightly before I sat next to her on the sofa.

"Okay, question" I said. "Why are you guys watching Keeping up with the Kardashians?" I ask.

"Three reasons one, we're bored two, there is nothing better to watch and three, they have really interesting lives" Nareesha responded. The door closed as we heard the voices of the boys coming back from the studio.

I walked up to Nathan and hugged him with a light kiss on the lips. "Hey Nathy, how was the studio"

"Not good at all" Nathan said in an extremely raspy voice.

"Nath, what happen to your voice? you sound like someone is choking you" I asked him.

"I don't know, Nano said he would make a doctor appointment to check my throat out if it does not get better within a couple of days" Nathan tried to tell me with his raspy voice; but it a bit hard to understand him.

"Babe how about you make some hot tea, that might help cause it just might be a sore throat" I suggested. Nathan nodded before he got the kettle and started to make some tea. Let's hope it's just a sore throat and nothing else...

~Three Days Later~

"Nathan, please calm down, It's going to be alright" I said to calm Nathan down. Currently we were in the doctors office. Over the past three days, Nath's voice has gotten worse. He barley talk anymore and everyone is extremely worried about him.

"Ellie, I... Can't... What... If... I Can't... Ever sing anymore? The Band would be over Forever" Nathan tried to say.

"Nath, how about we worry about being about to talk again before we get to singing, now no more talking it's hurting your voice" Nathan rolled his eyes before he put his hand on my tummy.

"Do you see how mean your mummy is to ME?!" Nathan said joke fully to the babies. I gasp and playfully shove him.

"Jerk."I mumbled but Nathan heard me anyways. Seconds later the doctor came in a white lab coat and a doctor suit.

"Mr.Sykes?" The doctor asked; Nathan nodded as a response. The doctor put some blue plastic gloves before he pulled up a chair in front of Nathan. "Okay then, Mr.Sykes can you please open your mouth" Nathan opened his mouth and the doctor started to check his throat out.

"Mr. Sykes, it seems that you have a nodule problem" The doctor said as he got up and threw away the gloves.

"Is that bad?" Nathan asked.

"Very. If the bump dose not go down it can cause you to never talk or sing ever again" Nathan let out a yelp. I know how important singing is to him and him thinking of the fact he might never be able to sing again is killing him.