Chapter 31: Dinner & Girlfriend

A/N- Here's an early update! I'm doing this for three reasons... 1. It's my 16th birthday 2. I'm happy 3. did I mention it was my 16th birthday? and also cause I love you guys! 

Please check out my other story on my other account! It's called 16//A.I. please check it out and tell me what you think! That would be an awesome birthday present! 

Thank you guys! 

Now to the story!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chapter 31

Eliza's P.O.V.

The sound of my phone ringing cause me to wake up from an afternoon nap. What? It's tiring by just being pregnant. I got my phone and saw that Nathan was calling me.

"Hello?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"Oh babe? Did I wake you up? I'm sorry," Nathan apologized.

"It's okay babe, I was going to wake up anyways, so do you need anything," I ask.

"I don't need anything but Ariana, Ariana's friend Alexis, Scooter and I were going to get a bit to eat at some restaurant, want to come?" Nathan asked.

"Sure, whats the address, I'll meet you there,"

"I'll text you the address,"

"Alright babe, love you,"

"bye, love you too."

I got up from the bed and made my way to my suit case. I found a strapless, knee high, black dress and a bright red belt. Quickly taking a shower so I could wash my hair to wash the muck off my hair. Once I got out I dried off my body and put my hair in a towel. Slipping on my dress and putting the belt above my huge belly. I put on my red love closed toe wedges; I probably shouldn't be wearing anything over two centimeters but oh well. Fixing my hair in loose curls and my make up natural I got my bag and went down to the lobby.

I went outside to get a cab; once I got into a cab I told the cab driver the address. About ten minutes later I was at the restaurant.

I walked in into the restaurant and the first thing I did was try and find the bathroom. A pregnant woman can never hold it. I found a stall and started and did what I have to do. Just as I was about to leave I heard a couple of voices started to talk.

"But Ariana you need to stop and just ask him out or something," I heard a voice say.

"But, The guy should ask so I have to wait till he is ready and I got to make him love me or at least like me more than a friend," Ariana said.

"Well what if Nathan never likes you like that?" The other voice said.

"He will, I got to know him a bit and he is a really sweet guy and he listens," Ariana said.

"Lets get back to everyone" The other voice said. I walked out of the stall when I heard the door close. Was that really Ariana. As in THE Ariana Grande? And she like likes my boyfriend? Well she is too late. I washed my hands and left the restroom.

"Ellie you're here," Nathan said as he came next to my side. "I pretty sure you met Scooter and Justin before right?" Nath asked as I nodded. "Well that is Ariana and her friend Alexis"

"Nice to meet you," I said giving them a smile. I sat down next to Nathan as he gave me a lemonade.

"Thank you Nath," I said before I took a sip of my drink.

"So are you and Nathan old friends?" Alexis asked.

I chuckled a bit. "Um no, I'm his girlfriend and the mother of his unborn kids," I tell her as Ariana nearly choke on her drink.

"Your guys are having a family?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah, three kids on there way, we should be parents in like two or three more months," I tell her just as the waiter came.

"Hello, may I take your order," The waiter ask before Scooter, Justin, Ariana, and Alexis tell him there order.

"I'll take the fried shrimp and chicken spaghetti is for my beautiful girlfriend," Nathan said as I blushed. Nath gave the waiter mine and his menu back to the waiter.

"So long have you and Nath been dating?" Ariana asked.

"Three almost four months now" I replied.

"But your you're like six months pregnant?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah, about that, it's a long story but I'm happy now because I'm about to be a father in just a little while with an amazing girlfriend," Nathan said as he put his hand on my belly."Anyways, Scooter you been meaning to tell us something?" Nathan asked.

"Oh the duet that You and Ariana just did was really liked by the producers that they want to release the song quickly," Scooter told them. "So the song is going to be released next week on Wednesday with a music video that Ariana and you will be shooting on Saturday,"

"I can't wait," Ariana said.

"Wait Saturday? Babe we have a sonogram that day at noon," I tell Nathan.

"Oh yeah, what time do we start shooting that day cause I need to be at the sonogram," Nathan asked Scooter.

"Well we were going to start at eleven but I guess we can push it back until one so you guys can go to the the sonogram," Scooter said. "And I'm only doing this cause I like Ellie; she keeps you in line, I've heard you stop being late to so many things?" Scooter asked.

"Well I'm still late to things but not as many since I'm manning up to be a good father," Nathan told Scooter.

"Oh and since Ariana is about to go on tour, Nathan you might be joining Ariana on a couple of dates to sing the duet together," Scooter says as the waiter came back with our food.

I took a bite of my chicken spaghetti and Oh my God! This tasted like heaven on earth. We ate the food and chatted for a little while longer before we all left.

Nathan and I went back to hour hotel room. When we got there I changed into my sweats and a tank top before putting my hair in a pony tail and wiping my make up off my face. I got into the bed next to Nathan who was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. Can we all take a moment of silence and enjoy Nathan shirtless.

I cuddled next to Nath as he wrapped his arm around me. "Go to sleep babe," Nathan whispered into my ear. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Vote

Comment 

xBabyNathx