Chapter 37: Babies & Small Bump

Chapter 37

"Okay this is the last one, are you ready? Give the biggest push you can give," The doctor said. I breathed in and out before I pushed the hardest I have ever pushed.

"Stop!" The doctor yelled. "Whatever ever you do don't push," The doctor warned me. "The baby has a cord around their neck, one push can kill the baby,"

What? No. "We need to put her in immediate C-section," The doctor said before I was taken out of the room and into another.

"Here take more of the pain killers, this is going to hurt if you don't," The nurse handed me some more pain killers as they put something to cover the lower half of my body and get ready for the C-section.

"Babe," Nathan said as he came in with a blue suit on him and a mask covering his face. "How do I look,"

"Babe, making me laugh right now is not the safest," I tell him.

"Oh right, sorry," Nathan said.

"Okay we are going to put this over your mouth so the pain killers can kick in faster," The nurse covers up my mouth and I slowly start to feel less and less pain. I still felt when the doctor cut me open but it felt painless.

I slowly drifted to sleep; The last thing I heard was the cry of my baby girl and the nurses plus Nathan telling me not to close my eyes.

I'm sorry...

Eliza's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and observed my surroundings. I noticed that I was in a dark room with the only source of light was a light bulb that was above me. Where am I? I turn in a circle and look all around me. It looks like anywhere you look it was an endless tunnel. I closed my eyes and heard a voice.

It's not your time

It's not your time

It's not your time

It's not your time

"Who is there?" I asked. I'm the only one in this place so who could be talking. I ignore it and sit down on the floor. I look down at my stomach and noticed I had my flat stomach back; well some what cause I have baby fat. I gave birth. I'm a mum. I have two sons and a daughter. Wow, I feel old now.

I lay down and close my eyes. You know that right after you give birth you use so much energy pushing that you just want to sleep for the next couple of years. I slowly fall asleep on the cold floor using my hands as a pillow.

"Ellie, don't die, please, you can't leave me with three kids on my own, I love you," I heard a voice say as I felt a kiss on my hand. "Please wake up, it's been two weeks," Nathan said as I felt another kiss on my hand.

"Two weeks? Was I gone that long?" I mumbled. Nathan looked up at me with puffy eyes.

"Ellie? Ellie!" Nathan cupped my face and kissed me by surprise. "I thought you died and left me alone with three babies," Nathan told me as he moved a piece of my hair behind my head.

"I want to see my babies," I told Nath as he nodded before he got up from his seat. Nathan picked up one baby with a blue beanie on.

"This was the first born," Nathan told me as he handed me the baby. I held the sleeping baby boy in my arms . "Here is the second born," I fixed the baby I was holding to my left side as Nathan handed me the other baby.