Chapter 4 : Thank's a lot Tom! & Stop acting like children

Chapter 4

Eliza's P.O.V.

" We're here baby Nath, Now where's baby mama? " one the words left his mouth my computer went crazy cause it was receiving so many comments or questions asking 'Are you pregnant?' or ' What?! who's the father? ' those type of questions.

" Tom! She is on twit cam and thirty five thousand people just heard you! " Nathan said to his band mate before coming next to me and see all the comments.

" Mind as well tell them..." I say before look at Nathan who looked unsure but told me to do it anyways. It's better if the fans found out from us personally than letting it be a rumor for the next five months.

" It's true guys I am pregnant and um... Nathan here is the father " I say into the camera before I read the comments saying that I was a 'slut', 'whore' or 'that is not even his baby you're just using him for fame and money' I put the computer on the couch and ran to my room with tears running down my cheeks. the last thing I heard before shutting my door was,

" THANK'S A LOT TOM! "

It felt like I was in my room crying for hours, I don't know what happened? I never cry over hate, is it because I'm pregnant and these are the hormones kicking in? I don't know. I get up from my bed and into the bathroom so I could wash my face with some cold water.

" Eliza? Can you open the door it's me Tom "

" Yeah " I say drying up my face and walking over to my bedroom door. I open the door to see Tom and a guilt look on his face.

" i'm sorry Eliza, If I just kept my mouth shut none of this would've happened, I honestly did not want you to cry- "

" Tom, it's okay I know you did not mean for any of this to happen and I think the only reason I was crying was because of the pregnancy hormones so don't stress over it " I say interrupting Tom. It's honestly not his fault, the fans were going to find out about this one way or another.

" Okay, but I really am so- "

" Tom say you're sorry one more time and then you're going to be sorry " I say interrupting him again.

" You can't hurt me for two reasons one, your pregnant and two I'm a guy your a girl and guys are naturally smarter, stronger, and the better gender "

" And what does gender have to do with anything? are you calling girls weak and stupid? Cause I am sure that your girlfriend that's right down the hall would not appreciate that " I say with a smirk on my face when Tom had a horrified look on his face.

" Um.... I'm going to go back to the living room and pretend none of this happened, Okay? " Tom told me as he was walking backwards in the hallway. I chuckled closing my door and going back into the bathroom to fix my make up. I walked back out to the living to be attacked by a blonde girl.

" Oh my gosh my boyfriend did not say anything mean did he? Cause I'll kill him oh and by the way I'm Kelsey " The blonde girl told me

" Hello Kelsey and no he just apologized for specking without thinking but he did say that girls are weaker and less educated than boys " I say smirking at Tom who had a horrified look on his face.

" He has information wrong, cause if he has not realized yet it was a stupid guy that forgot to bring protection and if boys were smarter the guy would of brought protection to avoid getting you pregnant " Kelsey said

" It takes two, you know! " Nathan said defending his gender

" Yes but who is the victim Nath, cause if you have not noticed Eliza is the one that is going to go through a nine months pregnancy and not mention painful labor pains " Kelsey folded her arms glaring at Nathan. Wow, she is an expert on pregnancy's, I should talk with her more often. Wait! did she say painful?!

" How much pain? " I ask

" Um... as much pain as if you were hit by an eighteen wheeler "

" What?! Nathan this is all your fault, I can't handle that much pain I was barley able to handle the pain of me breaking my wrist a couple years back! " I say smacking Nathan in the head

" Ow! That hurt! "

" Well if you think that hurts imagine how much pain I'll fell when I give birth to your child " I say as Nathan rolled his eyes " Don't roll your eyes at me Nath, It is your fault "

" No it's not "

" Yes it is "

" No it's not "

" Yes it is "

" No it's not "

" Yes it is "

" No it's not "

" Yes it is "

" Shut up both of you two, you guys sound like children and your both going to have one in nine months so stop acting like children and act like adults, take some responsibility for your actions will you " the bald guy said, I think his name is Max or something.

" She started it "

" No I didn't "

" Yes you did "

" No I didn't "

" yes you did "

" No I didn't "

" Yes you did "

" No I didn't "

" It does not matter who started it, Just stop acting so immature " The curly one said putting his arms in-between us.

" Fine " Nathan and I said in a union.

" Okay I'm back with the pizza and the drink's- Whoa why can I feel tension in the air? Did something happened while I was gone? " Sammie said as she walked into the flat holding three boxes of pizza and some soda's.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- Here is the next chapter! :) Sorry I have not updated in like two weeks I was busy working on my other stories and thank you for all the comments and reads I have it makes me feels so special that people actually like to read this, I always thought I was a bad writer and I was planning to do something different in this chapter but an amazing person I'm not saying any names ( MariahHorlinson ) for giving an idea so this chapter is dedicated to her!!! and one last thing I have a new story called 'Kiss Me' it's just the prologue right now but go comment on it and tell me what you think!!!

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx