Chapter 8: Paparazzi & Hate

Chapter 8

Eliza's
P.O.V.

Nathan pulled up his car into my drive way. I got out of the car and went up to my front door. I slipped my key into the key hole and twisted it. I walked in dumping my keys into a bowl.

"Here is your bag, do you want me to put it in your room?" Nathan asked; I nodded.

"Thank you Nath and just to let you know that last night I called my doctor and they are going to set up an appointment so they can do the first check-up on our baby..." I told him as I looked down at my feet. "Would you like to join?" I asked looking at Nathan. He had a big smile on his face.

"I would love to join you El, I would never miss the first check-up on out baby for the world" I smiled at his answer. "Well I must go I have to met up with the boys, we have a meeting with management" I nodded before I have Nathan a hug and showed him the door.

"Bye!" I yelled just as Nath was getting in his car.

"Bye!" Nathan said back before he pulled out of my drive way.

I closed the door ad locked it before I went to the kitchen. I looked in my fridge but found nothing good. I guess I need to do some food shopping. I grabbed my keys from the bowl and my jacket before I headed out the door. I turned the engine on and drove to the nearest shopping center.

I grabbed a cart as I walked into the store and went straight to the candy section. I was throwing random bags of chocolate into the cart. Don't judge me! Once I had gotten some candy, ice cream, milk, and some microwavable waffles. I went to the check out line; I payed for all the stuff before leaving the store. 

The second I left the store I saw flashing light's at the corner of my eye. Suddenly there were at least fifty paparazzi people around me. They started to ask me questions;

"How far along are you into the pregnancy?" 

"Are you and Nathan in a relationship?"

"Eliza! Now that you are pregnant are you going to wait till after the baby is born before you make another funny video?" 

"Eliza over!"

"Eliza, look over here!" 

I ignored all of the questions they were asking me as I was trying to find my way through the crowd. after ten minutes I found my car quickly putting all the grocery's in the back. I put my keys in the engine before I drove back home. 

I opened the door to my house and walked in the kitchen to only see Sammie sitting at the table reading a magazine and drinking a cuppa. 

"Oh there you are! I was wondering when you were coming back" Sammie said as she took a sip of her cuppa. I put the grocery's on the counter before I continue to think, How the heck did Sammie get in my house? I never gave her a key. 

"Stop looking at me like that Ellie, you're are kind of freaking me out" Sammie said as she got up and put her cup in the sink. 

"I'm just trying to figure out how you got in my house? I never gave you a key, and I don't have a spare key under the front door mat" I said as Sammie smiled as she took out a bobby pin out from her front pocket. "Are you telling me you broke into my house?!" 

"Pretty much."

"You do know that I have license to own a gun right, I actually have one in the drawer over there, I could've shot you in the head or something!" 

"But you did not shoot me in the head, so it's all good, and not like you would've shot me anyway's, you love me to much to shot me" 

"I probably would've shot you if I did not know you! You would be just an intruder to me" 

"you would not shoot me even if someone paid you to" Sammie told me as she started to look though the grocery bag. "Yes! you brought my favorite ice cream, mint chocolate chip" I rolled my eyes before I dropped the subject. 

"make some popcorn, I'll find us something to watch" I nodded before I made the popcorn and dumped the popcorn into a bowl. I sat on the couch next to Sammie as we started to watch sponge bob, Or course she would pick that. 

"Hey do you want to get some McDonald's?" Sammie asked.

"You're asking a pregnant woman if she want's some greasy, delicious, fast food" I told her.

"I'll take it as a yes, do you want to come with me or do you want me just to get you what you want?" Sammie asked as she got her jacket from the coat rack. 

"I'll go with, we'll take my car" I grabbed my jacket before I followed Sammie out the door. When we got to McDonald's we ordered and found some seats. When I got my order I took my phone out and took a picture of it before I posted it to Twitter. 

@ElizaEdwards- Look what Sammie bought me!! She knows how to treat a pregnant woman... twit.pic.GD30ET 

About a minute after I tweeted that I had twenty thousand re-tweets, and fifteen thousand favorites. I started to read the comment's that I received. I smiled at some of them that asked for a follow back or and I love you but the one's that hurt were the one's that told me that said it's not Nath's baby you're just using him or your not even pretty why would Nath even f*ck you. 

I put my phone away and ignoring the rest of the hate comments. 

"Eliza. Ignore the hater's there not even worth your time, they don't understand what is going on between you and Nathan and they never will" 

"I know, let's just hurry up eating so we can get back home" Sammie nodded before she she ate a fry. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- Another chapter!!! Today is my first year anniversary on wattpad!!! Jan.21, 2013. Such a magical day. Sad to say that I have deleted my story Kiss Me! *Insert sad face* I did not see the story going anywhere. anyways If you guys have any idea's on what should happen in Small Bump please tell me either leave a comment of privet massage me... 

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx