Chapter 7: Vitamins & Hot Guys

Chapter 7

Eliza's P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes open to reveal everything around me pitch black. What? I got myself off the floor and noticed I was in a hallway with a door at the end. Suddenly I felt a light breeze of cold air. I rubbed my right hand on my left arm to keep warm as I walked to the door. I put my hand on the door knob. What if there is something scary? or dangerous on the other side? I pushed the thoughts away and slowly pushed the door open. 

"Come here baby. yeah over here, you're doing it! a couple more steps pumpkin" I saw a girl with blonde brown hair. Kinda like my hair. The girl was talking to the small baby she is playing around with. That's going to be me in a couple of month's. 

I looked at the baby as the baby was taking his first steps. The baby kinda look like Nathan. Same brown hair, green eyes, eyebrows, ear's; But the baby had a nose, eye shape, and cheeks that looked like mine when I was a baby. 

The girl picked up the baby and started to hum him a song so the baby could fall asleep. The girl looked at me and smiled as my eyes widen. The girl. It was me? I walked up to me and looked down at the sleeping baby. 

"He's beautiful..." I say

"Thank you, his name is-" Dream me said but was cut off by the sound of someone calling my name. 

"Eliza, wake up my mum made breakfast if you want some" I heard a voice say as I opened my eyes to see Nathan looking down at me smiling. 

"I'll be down in a second, just give me some time to get dressed" I said as I sat up rubbing my groggy eyes. Nathan nodded before he left the room closing the door. I threw the warm and very comfortable bed covers off my body. 

I grabbed my bag and entered the bathroom. I took a five minute shower before I turned off the water and dried up my body. I wrapped my hair in a towel and slipped on my undergarments. I put on some light blue jeans, a green jumper, and my green high tops. I put light mascara on before I put my hair in a messy ponytail. 

I dumped my bag next to the bed slipping on black glasses on my face. I left the room closing the door behind me and went to the kitchen. 

"Good morning Eliza, What would you like to eat?" Karen asked me as I entered the kitchen. 

"I'm not that hungry, can I just have some cereal?" I ask as I sat in one of the high stools next to Nath and Jess. Karen nodded as she got a bowel. 

"Oh I went to the pharmacy and got you these" Karen told me as she handed me a bottle. I open the bottle and sniffed it. Gross, it smells like something rotten. "I'm guessing you don't like the smell but there not for you to enjoy there prenatal vitamins there suppose to help the baby get stronger and healthier" 

I gave a glance to Karen before I grabbed a pill out of the bottle. Karen handed me some water before I took the pill. 

"Not bad." I said 

"Good, you will have to take one everyday, and when you get further into your pregnancy you will have to take at least four different pills but there not big anyways Jess your eggs are done" Karen told me before she handed Jess some sunny side up eggs. I looked at them before I felt something come up my throat. 

I ran to the bathroom and started to puke my guts out in the toilet. Even though my hair was in a ponytail I felt someone hold it back. Once I was done puking I flushed the toilet and stood up.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asked me as he handed me a disposable cup that had mouth wash in it. I nodded and rinsed out my mouth. Nathan and I went back to the kitchen and sat down. 

"How long will the morning sickness last?" I asked

"either till your six weeks or your entire pregnancy, it just depends on the person and the type of pregnancy" Karen said before she gave me a bowel of cereal. 

"Hey, Eliza I have a question?" Jess asked me.

"That would be?" 

"Are you related to the most hottest guys on the planet?" Jess asked; Nathan started to choke on his food; and I looked at her with confusion.

"Jess please tell me your are not starting to like guys and thinking of having a boyfriend? Because you're not old enough" Nathan asked as he whipped his mouth with a napkin. 

"Nath, I'm sixteen I'm old, I'm old enough to have a boyfriend" Jess replied

"You're not old enough till you're seventeen" 

"So seven more mouths, because I turn seventeen this year" 

"Did I say seventeen? I meant to say twenty-seven" Nathan said as he put his dirty plate in the sink. Jess rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway's Eliza, are you related to Jack and Finn Harris?" Jess asked me.

"Yeah, there my older cousins, my mum and there mum are sisters" I told her as I finished up my breakfast. 

"Can you get me an autograph for me? I'm there biggest fan!" Jess squealed.

"How about I get them to come met you instead, they owe me anyways" I told her before I looked at a frozen Jess who had a big smile on her face. "Jess... Jess?" I waved my hand in her face and still got no response. 

"Who knew my sister was a fangirl?" Nathan said before he grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room. 

**************************************************************************

A/N- I've gotten a lot of messages that you guys wanted an update, so here is an update! I LOVE the fact that you guys actually like this story! and sorry if it was a late update, I have major writers block. If you guys have any ideas on what should happen next please do tell me. Anyways I want to read some good stories, so if you have any good fan fictions I should read comment it below. 

Comment

Vote 

xBabyNathx