Chapter 14: Goodbye England & Future Parents

Chapter 14

Eliza's P.O.V.

 "I'm going to miss you so much, make sure to send me a lot of picture of California and if there is any cute boys make sure to tell me, I need a hot American boyfriend" Sammie told me as she hugged. 

Currently we're boarding all of the suit cases in the plane. Today we're leaving to go to California, and honestly I can't wait; I never went outside of Europe before. 

"Okay and I'll try to Skype you as much as I can" I told her. 

"Anyways, how did your date with Nathan go? You never told me, your best friend the deeds of the date, and I'm not letting you leave till you tell me, so was the date fun, where did he take you?" Typical Sammie. She always want to know this kind of stuff.

"The date was amazing! We had diner on yacht then we talked for a while, we ended up watching the stars" I told her.

"And...?" Sammie said singling me to go on.

"And he kissed me." Sammie started to squeal and grinning. I rolled my eyes to her reaction. I gave her one last hug. I'm truly going to miss Sammie, she has been with me my whole life; she was there when I had my first break-up, she was there when my broke my wrist, she was there fo everything.

"Well I have to go, I have work" Sammie said. We told each other out last goodbye's before Sammie left. I grabbed the handle on my suit case.

"Here, I'll help you Ellie" Nathan told me before he put my suit cases with the others. I walked up the stairs of the plane. When I got inside the plane my jaw dropped. "Like it?" Nathan asked from behind me.

"Like it? I love it! But this kind of looks like a living room slash dining room in one" I said as I sat in a very comfortable chair near the window.

"I think that is what they were going for when the people were building the plane" Nathan said. "Well the flight is about twelve hours, so you can go to sleep or something"  I nodded.

I found a seat next to the window and buckled up. A few minutes later we were in the air and every took off their seat belt. I took off my seat belt before I leaned back in my seat and put in my ear buds in my ear. I look outside my window and saw the city of beautiful city of London. I lend back in my seat and slowly started to drift of to sleep, as the beat of beat of Replay by Zendaya started to play. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Hey El, We're about to land in twenty minutes, start putting on your seat belt" I heard a voice say as someone shook me lightly. I fluttered my eyes to see Nathan smiling at me. I sat up in my chair. I fixed my hair in a pony tail and put my uggs back on. 

I look outside my window and saw the city of LA. Wow, I saw pictures of LA and knew it was beautiful but this site is breath taking. The plane landed but it took fifteen minutes till it was safe to actually come out of the plane. 

"Take my hand." Nathan told me as he handed me his hand after he grabbed my backpack. He helped me up and lead me out of the plane. When we walked into the airport, the flashing of camera's and screaming of fans started. 

"Nathan, go talk with some of the fans with the boys, I'll go with Kelsey and Nareesha to the car" I told Nath. Nathan gave me a look of hesitation but then went to go talk with the fans. I walked outside the airport to see Big Kev putting the luggage in the back of the car and the girls just standing talking. 

"Hey girls!" I said as I walked up to them.

"Hey Ellie, are the guys still talking with the fans?" Nareesha asked.

"Yeah" I replied. 

"I'm so jet lagged right now, all I want is to get to the house they rented for us and sleep" Kelsey whined a bit. I don't blame her for whining a little right now, we just got off a twelve hour flight. 

"I'm getting in the car, my feet are getting swollen" I said before I got in the car and the girls followed me. Five minutes later the boys joined us in the car. 

"Ellie, look what a fan gave me" Nathan told me. I saw that it was two custom made snap back, one had 'Future Daddy' on it and the other had 'Future Mummy' on it.

"Aw, this is so cute" I said as I put the daddy hat on Nathan and the mummy one on me. "Hold up, let me take a picture of us" I got my phone out. I took several pictures before I put my phone down. 

"Send me one of those pictures" Nathan told me; I nodded before I sent him the picture. 

"WE'RE HERE GUYS!" Big Kev yelled. Nathan helped me out of the mini van. The house or should I say mansion looked beautiful and huge on the outside. 

"Whoa, This is beautiful" Nareesha said as she grabbed her backpack and stood next to me. 

"Okay, there are about ten rooms so there is enough for everyone to get a room, so go run and get the room you want! But Ellie gets a head start since she is pregnant and can't run" Big Kev said.

"The perks of being pregnant" I said with a grin.

"Big Kev, I think I'm pregnant too so I need a head start as well" Jay said which made everyone snicker. 

"Nice try Jay but you're not the pregnant man" Big Kev said. Once I was inside the house I went straight up stairs. I ended picking a room with a balcony and a walk in bathroom.

"Looks like you got a nice room" I turn around to see Nathan there.

"I hit jackpot" I said with a grin.

"Well it's noon right now so you can sleep for the rest of the day since I assume you are jet lagged" Nathan told me.

"I am so I'm going to sleep"

"Night Ellie" Nathan said before he closed the door. I was halfway asleep when my phone beeped telling me I was tagged to someone's tweet. I really need to take that off. I grabbed my phone and opened up twitter to realize that Nathan tagged me in a tweet. 

@NathanTheWanted: Thank you to the fan who made these hats for @ElizaEdwards and me, #FutureParents #Triplets instagram.com/p/WTYN418vEv

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N- Here is an update, hope you liked it, sorry for the shortness of the chapter. Anyways I have a couple of things to tell/ ask you.

1)What do you want to see happen later on in the story?

2)My story "The Publicity Stunt" should be up by summer time.

3)I'm going to see the boys this Sunday (May 4th), and I don't know if I should make a poster or I should just take my phone and take picture & videos.

4)There is picture on how the plane looked inside on the side ------->

5) For "The Publicity Stunt", I'm not sure who should play Madison, I have Pia Mia, Megan Nicole or Selena Gomez, so tell me who do you think who suit the character better

6)Lastly, I'm dedicating this chapter to @amytwdanosaurx, cause she took time to send me a Private message on how she loves this story, which that meant a lot to me <3

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx