Chapter 22: Midnight Cravings & Rib Cage

Chapter 22:

Eliza's P.O.V.

Nathan handed me the card key after he stopped rolling the luggage. I slide the key in and push open the door to reveal an extremely nice, expensive, very big room. My jaw must of dropped open cause soon I felt Nath's hand closing my mouth.

"This... this... this is breathtaking and the view, oh my gosh don't even get me started on the view" I said as I walked into the balcony. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as a slight breeze of air passed. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You know Nath, today is April third" I told Nathan as I turn around but did not leave Nath's arms. Nath looks at me with a questionable look. "three months ago the babies were made" I wink. Nath chuckled before he pecked my lips.

We both walk back into the room just as there was a knock on the door. I sat on the bed as Nath made his way to the door to answer it.

"Nath, are you ready to go we have an interview in five minutes and the place is ten minutes away" Max said. Nath rushed to get his phone and wallet before he kissed me goodbye. The door closed as I let a deep breath out.

I got up from the bed and opened my luggage. I found a comfortable shirt and some sweats with new undergarments. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Once I was done showering I dried my hair and put it in a loose pony tail. I walked back into the room and dumped my body on the bed and fell deep asleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I fluttered my eyes open to see Nath next to me sleeping with his arm around my waist. He looks so cute while he is sleeping. Suddenly I felt the urge to eat some fries and a burger. I flipped over and grabbed my phone to see the time. 11:48pm. Ugh! I want food! I tried to take Nath's arm off of me without waking him up. Key word tried. Nathan eyes opened and he looked at me for a second before he got his phone. Nathan groaned and got his white bored.

Why are you up? aren't you jet lagged? his white bored read.

"I am, I'm just craving fries and a burger" I told him. Nathan erased his bored before he wrote something else on it.

This hotel has twenty-four hour room service, Order some room service

I nodded as I got the hotel phone and dialed the room service number in. "Do you want anything?"

Nathan smiled before he wrote. I would like some tea. I smiled and soon someone on the other line answered. I gave them the order and they told me it will be about thirty minutes. I put the phone down and got the remote.

"Oh! They have Bring It On marathon right now! and the third one just started! yay!" I cheered. I sit back and start to watch the movie. I was to into the movie that I did not realize Nath got up to answer the door.

Nathan gave me a tray that had my burger, fries, and pink lemonade. I put the pink lemonade to the side so it wouldn't spill. Nathan sat back down on the bed and drank his tea.

"The tea is good?" I ask; Nathan nodded. I was about to take a bite of my burger when I felt a slight pain to my side.

"Ow!" I said as Nathan looked at with concerned. "I just felt a sharp pain" Nathan started to freak out; I on the had to stay calm for the babies. I grabbed my phone and called Kelsey.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello...?" I heard Kelsey say.

"Kelsey? I just felt a sharp pain in my stomach, is that good?" Soon the line went dead. What? I look at Nathan who had his white bored.

Why did you call Kels?

"She knows a lot about pregnancy's" I told him.

How dose she know so much?

"I would tell you but it's not my place to tell you, it's Kelsey's story and I can't betray her trust"

It's okay understand

There was a knock on the door as Nathan got up to answer the door. Kelsey practically ran next to me.

"Where are the pains coming from?" Kelsey asked. I pointed to my bottom right side and top left side. "Well bottom right is cause one of the babies is trying to kick but one of the other babies was there so those two babies are fighting and the top left side is cause that baby is playing with your rib cage"

"My rib cage?! Dose that baby know that my rib cage is not a toy?!" I ask freaking out now.

"Calm down Ellie and the baby dose not know it just looks like fun to them" Kelsey said. "That's covered, now enjoy your... food?"

"What? I was craving food" I said in my defense.

"Okay then, well see you in the morning!" Kelsey said before she left the room and closed the door behind her. Nathan sat back next to me and put his hand on my stomach.

"I can't believe I've been pregnant for three months!" I say with a smile on my face. Nath smiled before he let my stomach go and got his tea.

"Nathan, what's wrong? you look down" I asked Nathan. he looked at me before he wrote on his bored.

I've came to decision

"What decision?"

I'll do the surgery

&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&
•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•&•

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter guys, I'm really sorry!!! anyways I need BABY NAMES!!!! 

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

BABY NAMES

SOMEONE GIVE SOME GOOD BABY NAMES!!!! I have a few names in mind but I want you opinion on what you would like the names to be.... and if you can make a middle name too that would be very appreciated... I would like a name that would would sound good with Nath's last name (Just Keep That In Mind)

Well that is all I have to say... Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!! Oh there is a picture of the suite on the side....

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx