Chapter 15: Manicure & Early Birth

Chapter 15:

Eliza's P.O.V.

The warm water ran down my body massaging my mussels. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I put lotion on my tummy and the rest of my body. I was doing some research and I heard if don't put lotion on your tummy while your pregnant, it cause some terrible stretch marks.

I put on some dark blue, ripped, skinny jeans, then I put on a white seamless bandeau bra. I slipped my thin material tank top that had a bear and the words 'Bear hug' on it. Once that was done with I felt to lazy to do my make up properly so I just put on some mascara. I put my white iPhone in my back pocket before slipping on my blue shoes.

I started to walk down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating breakfast.

"Morning Ellie, would you like some toast with nutella?" Nareesha asked as I sat down in one of the high stools.

"Morning and that sound really good right now" I answered. Nareesha handed me a plate with two piece of toast and some nutella on them.

"Okay I'm ready to go to the studio" Max said as he put his dish in the sink.

"Me too" Nathan said as he took his and mine dirty plate to the sink.

"Then lets go, see you girls later" Tom said as he gave Kelsey a kiss on the lips. Aw, Tomsey moment.

"If you need anything make sure to text me, okay" Nathan said as he kissed my forehead; I nodded. The boys soon left and it was just me two girls.

When the door closed Kelsey came up to me, "You and Nath look like your getting cozy around each other" She said with a wink as I rolled my eyes.

"I guess we are, he is really nice and made me feel beautiful when the hormones kicked in and I felt more ugly and the ugliest person alive" I told her as I got down from my seat.

"Aw, that boy better hurry up and ask you to be his girlfriend already" Kelsey said; I grinned with a blush to that comment.

"Okay well, how about we go and get manicure and a pedicure today?" Nareesha suggested.

"I'm up for that, I just need to go get my money" Kelsey said as she left the kitchen.

"Yeah, that sounds fun, let me go grab my bag" I said as I went as fast as a pregnant woman can go up the stairs.

-30 Minutes later-

"You can sit right here as we will begin the pedicure" the middle age Asian woman told me. I sat in the chair as the water started to run. Kelsey sat on my right and Nareesha to my left.

"Ellie, are yo ever worried that you might give birth early?" Kelsey asked.

"What do you mean,"give birth early", Is that possible?" I asked.

"It is especially when you're pregnant with multiple babies, the earliest you can give birth is six-seven months, it just depends on the person" Kelsey told me.

"Oh that happen to my aunt when she had her twins, her water broke in the late stages of the second trimester and the early stages of the third trimester" Nareesha said as she jumped into the conversation.

"Were the babies alright?" I asked.

"Oh, the babies were perfectly fine and really healthy, the doctor told us that this is common for women to give birth early when pregnant with multiples" Nareesha explained to me.

"I'm scared now, what if I give birth early and the babies aren't fine" I said as I slightly started to panic.

"Calm down, Nath will be there, you don't have to worry and try to not panic and get stressed, it's not good for the babies" Kelsey said. I relaxed my mussels as a lady started to do my pedicure.

"When is the next doctors appointment?" Kelsey asked.

"Tomorrow actually, I can't wait cause we get to find out the sex of the babies" I said with a smile on my face. "I'll also be asking the doctor on my chances of giving birth early"

"Hey girls look, a Victoria Secret across the street, how about we go there next?" Kelsey asked with a smirk.

"Yes please" I said. "Since I've been pregnant my boobs have got bigger" The girls snicker.

"Are you going to be breast feeding or doing formula?" Nareesha asked.

"I want to breast feed since I heard that it's better for the baby's health but I know I'll be tired a lot after giving birth so I might end up doing both" I said as I got up after the pedicure.

They gave us flip flops to wear after. After we payed we went straight to Victoria Secret. We looked around the store for a bit. I bought ten bras and some new panties.

We walked out of the store a couple of girls ran up to me.

"OMG! you're Eliza! I LOVE YOU! you make me smile when I in a depressed stage, can I have a picture and an autograph?" One asked.

"Me too! Please!" the other girls said.

"Okay. Girls can you hold my bag?" I asked before Kelsey nodded and took my bag. I took pictures with my fans before the girls and I got in a cab and went home.

When we got back to the house the guys were already back. We walked into the house to see Max, Tom and Nathan cleaning the kitchen and setting up food and drinks. Jay and Seev were trying to get the music player to work. 

"Are we we having a party of some sort?" Nareesha asked.

"Yes we are. The party is to celebrate our first official day here" Tom said as he got multiple bottles of alcohol out. 

"Well I guess us girls will go get ready then" Kelsey said "What time is the party starting?"

"It's starting at sevenish Max replied as he dumped a bag of crisps into a bowl.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- OMG! Here is an update!

1) My concert was amazing, the boys were HOT and perfect is an understatement! Sadly i did not make a poster :( but anyways, Max looked at me and smiled and mouthed 'I Love You Too' plus did a heart sign with his hands, I almost died right there, Jay looked at me and my friend Ashley and did a heart sign to me and her, plus Nathan looked at me and smirked, I WANT TO GO BACK, that was the best night of my life! I was so close to them.... 

2) also, Thomas from Midnight Red brought out his sister and his sister's boyfriend proposed to her on stage! it was so cute and Anthony jumped of the stage! I was about ten inches from touching his hand! 

3) My friend Ashley never really cared for the boys but when I took her to the concert she said she fell in love with them, and Jay became her favorite. I'm so proud. 

4) I don't even know why I'm telling you guys this.....

5) The next chapter some drama is going to happen and I might split the chapter in two..... Want a hint on what is going to happen..... well lets just say someone is going to the hospital for something not good... 

6) Lastly I want to know if you guys can come up with a ship name for Eliza (Ellie) and Nathan, Naliza is all I can think of but that sound like a terrible disease...

7) Eliza's outfit to the side ------>

Stay tuned for the drama about to happen... 

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx