Chapter 2

This chapter is dedicated to hayden111989 for being my first voter!!! Thank you hay!!!

Adriana POV

Right now me and Rebekah are on our way to New Orleans. For the past four weeks Elijah has not been answering Rebekah's or my phone calls. So we thought  of checking it. We stopped frequently so that Rebekah can have some blood. I kept on having coffee so that I don't feel sleeping as I was the one driving the car.

After few hours of driving we arrived at the place told where Nik currently was. It was a mansion. I parked the vehicle when Rebekah was giving message to Elijah in her phone.

We both walked up to the front door and opened it. We went inside when a brunette girl came down the stairs.

"Who the hell are you both?" She asked.

"Oh you must be the maid. Our bags are in car, get them, will you?" Rebekah asked.

"Rebekah be nice" I said to her.

"Hello. Not the maid " the girl said.

"Right. Your that werewolf girl my brother, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of super natural miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. " Rebekah said.

"Stop it Rebekah" I said to her and turned towards to girl.

"Its Hayley. Right" I asked her.She nodded.

"You have your brother's manners" Hayley said towards Rebekah.

"And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah? " Rebekah asked.

"Beats me. He's long gone" she said.

"What do you mean long gone?" I asked her.

"Well one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into- he was all poetic about how were family- and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire." She said.

"Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something bastardly and Klaus like " Rebekah said and headed into a large living room, shouting his name.

"Klaus! Get out here and tell us what you've done with our brother, you narcisstic, backstabbing wanker! " she shouted.Nik opened the pair of doors and entered the room.

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the five dead vampires were your doing?" He asked.

"Um six!" I intervened.

"Aha my love. Adriana. It's good to see you" he said with a wide smile and came towards me.

"Hey there my favourite Mikealson" I said and jumped onto him to give him a tight hug. He hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the cheek and unwrapped.

"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours?" Rebekah asked.

"Oh that's right, you don't have any friends" she said sarcastically.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes of course you do. He fancies himself 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with you"

"I don't care about Marcel and his rules. Elijah doesn't Welch on deals. What did you do to him?"

"Perhaps he's on holiday..or taking a long Autumn nap upstairs " Klaus smiled. "Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I " Klaus said.