Chapter 56

Adriana POV

Me, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya were in the compound. They came up with a plan to kill Dhalia which was kind of dangerous and moreover it was against Klaus.

"What the hell? How could you dagger him? It's his daughter!" I cried.

"We had to do it. It was the only way we could stop him" Freya said.

"And now he is missing. He's gone. You seriously think that you will get a warm welcome from him! You could have said to me. I would have tried talking to him" I yelled again.

"We know you wouldn't allow it" Elijah said. I saw him and then calmed down.

"Look I know we are trying our best...but I think we can definitely come up with a better plan" I said.

"We don't have time..Ari" Rebekah said. Then all looked at me.

"Fine. I'll try and help my best " I said.

"But still it's unbelievable. Nik will not side with Dhalia" I said. All the other looked at me.

"Fine again" I said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The plan successfully started. Dhalia showed up and as planned stood between the paintings. I hid behind a pillar.

Elijah sped into the hall with the knife in his hand. I too came outside from my hiding place. But before Elijah could reach Dhalia he was tackled by Klaus.

"And so the wheel of betrayal circles round once more" he said.

"Nik what are you doing?" I yelled. But I was thrown in air by Dhalia 's magic and hit my back pretty bad on the wall.

"You are my business young girl!" She said. I stumbled and stood up. I raised my hands and but she outstretched her hand which made me to get hitched to the wall.

I tried my level best but my body just couldn't budge. I saw Klaus and Elijah fighting in the balcony.

"She's controlling you. You have to fight her" Elijah said squeezing his throat.

I pulled both my hand but it was not only difficult but painful.

"Don't try! Your powers are being sheded.  After few minutes you will not have anything in your body" Dhalia said.

"No! No!...Nik don't do this!" I cried.

"The only thing she did is pull out the dagger you stuck in my heart" he said to Elijah. Whatever I tried it was no use. The spell was not only draining my powers but also my energy.

I couldn't fully open my eyes. I was becoming tired. The powers are eating me. I have to do something. I could here things rummaging due to the fight between the brothers. I slightly tried opening my eyes.

"She will take. ..ev..everything from us" Elijah Saud as he was choked by Klaus.

"You took everything when you broke our vow! Perhaps I'll take something from you!" Klaus said and broke Elijah's bones.

"Nik.....ple...please....listen to me"I cried.

Klaus pinned Elijah in the balcony railing when unfortunately Gia entered.

"Ari......." she called out looking worried.

"Gia, be a sweetheart and take off your daylight ring?" Klaus compelled.

"I can't stop myself" she said fearfully and pulled out her ring. At the moment she was up in flames. She keeled over burning and dying.

"NOOOO!!!" I yelled and cried. "NIK!! STOP IT!"

"You seen vexed brother. Wait until you see what I've got in store for Ari...." Klaus said and smirked.

"No!! No!!...Don't!" Elijah shouted frantically. Klaus saw Dhalia and nodded. She walked towards me with a stake in her hand.

"Nik! Please don't. Please don't do it. Please please....Think of your daughter please" I cried but Dhalia came straight and plunged the stake into my heart.

I may be a vampire and a witch. But I didn't know if a wooden stake in my heart could kill me. I could sense my energy fully drained and I fell down to the ground. I pulled the stake out of my Chest and threw it.

I breathed heavily and could still see the brother fighting. I tried to Stand but fell down due to my weakness.

"Still not dead ah?" Dhalia said and in a swift moment plunged a knife inside my stomach. I cried in agony and fell down.

"If Tunde blade is for pain....this is my blade for agony" Dhalia said and smirked. It hurted just as she says. It constricted every nerve of my body.

As I cried out in pain, I looked at Elijah.

"I'm sorry Elijah" I wimpered. Nik saw me and his eyes had the slightest worry.

"Take care of....of....." I couldn't get the words out.

"Take care of your da..daughter" I said and with that I closed my eyes darkness evolving me.

Elijah POV

I felt the blade trusted out of my Chest and I woke up with a jerk. Cami was beside me. She helped me to stand up and once I stood both of us rushed towards Ari.

"Elijah....the knife. Take the knife out of her" Cami said. I pulled it out of her stomach. Once I pulled it out she gasped for her breath.

"Elijah" she whispered. I slowly made her to stand up and held her tight. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly which I returned.She then saw Cami and then hugged her too.

"Ari, Elijah you have to listen to me. He got in my head, he spoke to me. This all of this its a trick!" Cami said. Both me and Elijah saw her shocked.

"Youve lost your mind. He lost his mind" Elijah snarled when I placed a hand on his chest to stop him.

"He needs her to trust him, do he can do what he needs to do! He had to make it looking convincing" she explained.

"He could have said to us. He killed Gia for God forsaken sake. He hurted Elijah, he hurted me. He bit you." Ari said.

"I know. But he has a plan. And he told it to me. I know how we can kill Dhalia" Cami said. All three of us saw each other.

Suprise!!!

Read. Vote. Comment.