Chapter 36

Adriana POV

It's been months, since all the happenings, but it felt like years. I mean each one of the Mikaeson family longed to take care of the baby. I kinda liked it very much when Klaus named his daughter Hope. I mean she really is the hope of the family.

Then when it comes to her parents. Klaus and Hayley were never improving. It is devastating to see them.

Klaus has been painting dark pictures and compressing his anger. Hayley is the worst. She lost her humanity and she spends more time bayou.

Coming to me and Elijah, we are not the same. After I turned, I try as much as I can to avoid him. But I've been doing well in controlling myself, in which he helped me a lot.

In real whatever happened few months has just broken the family into pieces. And it is having a great effect.

Not only us, but for many others too. The wolves in the Quarter are pathetically under the control of Francesca. Even the witches are controlled by her.

Speaking of that, Davina was just thrown out of the coven.I have not seen her after she made me my daylight ring. She is also having a tough time.

All this is making me sick. I don't know whether I am in control. I am also fearing when a situation comes, where I have to turn my humanity off.

Right now the only balm for this is finding a way to kill the wolves who are wearing the rings. We have be trying to find a loop.

As I was immersed in my thoughts Elijah entered my room. He had a small smile on his lips.

"You are smiling. Anything good?" I asked.

"I just located the last of the moonlight rings" he said. I sighed .

"So today's full moon." I said.

"Yes and we are getting the rings back. Killing them" he said. I shifted uncomfortably. This is the first fight that I will be after my transformation. Elijah saw my expression and began..

"Ari....if you dont" he started but I cut him off.

"We have to tell Klaus " I said and made my way out. I don't want to do it. It hurts me a lot to treat him like this. But I don't feel this is the right time to be back to the form. As an old Ari....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me, Klaus and Elijah stood in the dining room. I can see the eagerness in Klaus's face. But Elijah feared about it. He feared that Francesca may have the oak stake, that had gone missing.

"We have the Gurerras where we want them. We have them waiting, we have them worried and now we know they're an army with no defences against an Original" Klaus said.

"We don't know that for certain" Elijah said.

"I'm willing to gamble" Klaus argued.

"It's too risky. The stake didn't just disappear, someone has it" Elijah said.

Klaus sat on a chair wincing. It was clear in his face that the energy is draining from him because of the rings.

"Tonight, we just have to plant the right seeds, and for that we need help" he said.

"We have Hayley and Marcel" I said. Just then Hayley entered the room.

"We are taking the twelve original rings" Elijah said.

"Now four of them sit on the hands of the Gurerra brothers. One on Oliver, one on Francesca, three with the home security detail, and the rest scattered amongst lackeys. Now, each ring is distinguishable by its setting. Gauche, like those that wear them" he explained.

"If they believe they can get their hands on the stake, they will come for me when I am weak. Each ring that the three of you retrieve will strengthen me, but no we'll still be at a disadvantage" Klaus said.

Me and Hayley looked at each other.

"This is our fight. Are you both ready for the battle?" Klaus asked.

"Just promise us Francesca doesn't come out of this alive" Hayley gritted through her teeth.

"Her head will be delivery to you on a silver plate" Klaus said smiling.

"I'll deal with the last piece of puzzle " Elijah said walking towards the door.

"Elijah...." I said. He stopped and turned towards me.

"I'll come with you" I said. And followed his path.

"Are you sure about this? You do have to do this" Hayley said to me.

I stood and turned towards three of them.

"I'll do whatever it takes for my family" I said. Klaus saw and smiled at me. I saw Elijah and nodded at him. He made his way out and I followed him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Elijah just stood outside the mansion. Wolves were patrolling around it. Elijah looked at me.

"You ready?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Always" I said and both of us vamp sped inside. I caught a wolf by its back and by a single yank I broke his spine. Elijah caught one and pulled out the head from his body.

Another one charged at me. I blocked and yanked my hand inside his chest and pulled out his heart. The blood splattered on the window where I saw her.

Only one of the dead wolves had the ring. Elijah sat down on the porch and pulled it out from the finger.

Four men walked straight towards us. It was clear that they were humans and were compelled. But Elijah killed each one of them as I was not comfortable in killing them.

I yanked opened the mansion door and Elijah picked the head of one men and threw it through the doorway.

We both stood in the doorway while Francesca and her companions stood inside. She smiled evily.

"It's fine! They can't come in" she said.

"Can't we?" Elijah asked amused.

"You can't win" she said walking closer.Elijah smiled and leaned on the floor frame.

"You mobsters all suffer from hubris. Did you know Al Capone thought himself invisible back in his day? And in the end he was sentenced filth of Alcatraz, for which of his atrocities? Anyone?" He questioned.They all stood there blank.

"A failure to pay his taxes. Tax evasion" he exclaimed.

"I suppose the devil's in the details isn't it?" He looked at Francesca. Her smile slowly faded.

"This house belongs to the public. And because of that, anyone can enter without invitation" I said and placed a foot inside the house.

"How dumb of you to think that we are here without a plan?" I asked.
She retreated her steps.

"Want a piece of advice....." I said. She looked at me.

"Run" I whispered in her ear.

There is the next update. I was not able update earlier. I am having exams from Monday. And hell the first one is Math.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

Read. Vote. Comment.