Chapter 41

Adriana POV

After the terrible day, I wanted to feed. So I went to the forest to find someone alone so I can feed. Though after that I would feed them my blood and compel. After I've had enough I returned home.

When I entered everyone gathered at a place. It was the ballroom. As I got nearer I saw the scene. I saw Kol and Finn chained to the railing faced opposite to each other.

"Why does no one tell me about these..." I started.

"Kidnapping" Kol said.

"It's a rather unpleasant way to begin a family reunion" he said.

"Well wait until you see how we end it" Klaus smirked.

I was about to talk to them when Klaus interrupted.

"Get to you room Ari......I need to have a little chat with my lovely brothers" he said. I nodded and made my way upstairs.

I want to be with Klaus but I think it's better to have some sleep as I was totally tired. I entered my room and immediately fell on my bed hoping that we could finish Esther's business as soon as possible.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next day when I woke up I could hear the brothers talking downstairs. I made my way out of my room but I never came into their sight.

"She was trying to make you mortal again!. But you both refused her. It only proves how far you've fallen. But I expect Rebekah will have a different response to her proposal. See, unlike the two of you, she always cling to her humanity" Finn said.

"Rebekah is off limits to you. You pursue her, and you will suffer" Elijah said in a very stiff tone.

"Is it? How about Adriana? Don't you see how much it has changed her? How much she is suffering? This is what you've done to her!!" Finn shouted.

There was no answer from the other side. I immediately made my way down.

"It is true. It has changed me. But it was not their fault. I stood by them. I  stood by my family. I didnt turn my back on them as you did" I said to Finn.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" He spat and growled but Elijah was fast .He threw him down and sank his fangs on his neck.

I was quite a shock for all of us. We've never seen him so unnatural.

"Elijah it's okay" I said. He pulled back his teeth. But there were veins still under his eyes.

I dragged him to the other room and pushed him against the wall.

"Elijah calm you self. This is not you. Nothing is gonna happen to me or Rebekah or Hope" I said softly. Still he was not calming down.

I didn't know what to do so I just pulled his face and kissed him. His body immediately calmed down. I could also feel his face soothing and he was kissing me back.

After a few seconds we broke up. His eyes were still closed. Slowly he opened them.

"Better?" I whispered. He saw my lips. He leaned forwards and placed a ever tender kiss on them.

"Thank you" he said. Then Klaus entered the room.

"Has the earth shifted on its axis? You needing restraint from me?" Klaus smirked. Elijah went to say something but his phone rang suddenly.

He pulled it out and answered it. It was from Rebekah.

"It's me. I have the baby and we're on the run. Esther found us. We're safe, for now.....I've lost her bloody starlings but I have no idea where to go" she said through the phone.

"Tell her to head west. I'll call Hayley" Klaus said.

"Don't tell Hayley" Rebekah shouted.

"Esther's too smart for that. The only advantage that we have is that she thinks the baby died. Text me the plans" she said and hung up.

I watched the two brothers when Nik spoke up.

"Go" he said to Elijah." I'll take care of Kol and Finn" he said.

"No you will not" Elijah said.

"And in your hands, I assume they'll be dead by night fall" Klaus said.

"I will show restraint. Hope needs her fsther" Elijah justified.

"What she needs.......what we need are allies to help us defeat our mother. Finn and Kol must be turned to our side. Without  their help, there will be nowhere left for Hope to run" Klaus explained.

"Niklaus, your child......" Elijah said.

"I've waited nine months to see my daughter. I can wait one more day" he said.Elijah saw me.

"Do whatever it takes to protect her" I said.

"I give you my word" he said towards Nik. He leaned and kissed my forehead.

"Be safe" he said. I nodded. He turned and left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was walking down the path in the forest to find someone to feed. To my bad luck I never found anyone.

Suddenly I heard rustling and stood there in silence. It was clearly from my back.

I turned swiftly and found it was Esther.

"Well that was a suprise" I said. She smirked at me. She was about to talk when my phone sprang.

I took it and answered.  It was Klaus.

"Ari where are to you?" He asked.

"I am a bit busy with a very lovely person" I said and smirked at Esther.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"It's Elijah. He is out of control. So me and Hayley and visiting....." I immediately cut him off so that Esther will not know about it.

"Text me. I'll meet you there" I said and hung up the phone.

"It's a surprised. How you've grown with my sons.  How much you are important to them and how much they need you. Especially Elijah. But what for? You are now a blood lurking monster. You cannot have a family as you wished" she said.

"Stop it. Whatever you say it's not gonna change my decision. If you still think that I would come to you, then please have courtesy to change it" I said.

She started laughing.

"Whatever you bluff, I know you still want you old self back. And I can help you. You can have children and family. Just like how happy you were with you parents" she said.

That's it. She took the most delicate part of me. My parents. Tears flooded on my eyes.

"Never talk about them!" I spat.

"Well it's the truth. You lost your parents and now you are with my sons wanting a family, which I am ready to give. Think about it" she said.

There was a noise behind me. I turned around and turned back only to find her gone.

Well that totally leaves me confused.......should I take the offer? And have a happy family of my own....or should I still be the monster I am??

Boom!!! It's a holiday for me and I thought why shouldn't I update........so here it is!!!

So what do you think Ari's decision is gonna be??

Read. Vote. Comment.