Chapter 15

Adriana POV

"There is somthing you need to know" Hayley said. Me and Elijah saw her when suddenly the whole compound began to shake. All the books fell of the shelf,furniture toppled over and glass fell to the ground and smashed.

An earthquake.

All three of us rushed to the balcony that overlooked the compound. Across us Klaus and Marcel too did the same. Then we recognised that it wasn't just us feeling the quake, but the entire French Quarter was shaking.

Rebekah rushed in downstaires and stared st us.

"What the hell is going on?" She demanded.

"Davina" said Klaus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This is madness. How can a sixteen year old girl shake the entire French Quarter?" Klaus asked.

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this" Marcel said.

"How did you control her when she was in the attic? " Nik asked.

"I didn't have to. But then I never killed her boyfriend" he said. I signed. Yes Klaus killed Tim by poisoning him.

"Yes we've been over this part already. The point is, in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches" Klaus said.

"She is bot a tool. Something is wrong with her" I said stubbornly.

"She has too much power that she cannot control, that much we already knew. Why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manor?" Elijah asked.

He grabbed his jacket and made way to leave.

"Where are you going?" Nik asked.

"This is witch business. Let's ask a witch" he said.

"Elijah, I'll come with you" I said. He nodded at me.

We stepped out of the drawing room and came face to face with Hayley. She was again looking nervous.

"You both are going to see Sophie" she stated.

"You don't have to eavesdrop. We keep nothing from you" Elijah told her as he walked past her. I followed him.

"Yeah, well, I don't want to keep anything from you either, so if you're going to see Sophie then there is something you both should know" she said.We turned around and faced her.

"She called me and asked me for a favour, and she promised me that she would break the curse Marcel put on my people in exchange for some information. I didn't think anything of it, but Davina started drawing those pictures of Celeste and-" she stopped.

"Hay whatever it is you've got to tell us" I said. She signed and took a step forward.

"Sophie wanted to find Celeste's remains. So I went through your journals and I found out where you buried her, and then I told her. I know it was stupid, and it was snoopy and I should have just asked you" she said. I just raised an eyebrow at her. So as she said the buried place, Sophie is resurrecting Celeste.

Elijah signed and saw her. Before he could say anything I placed a hand on his chest. He looked and signed.

"Go, wait in the car" I whispered. He signed again left. I turned back again to Hayley.

"Ari I am so sorry. I didn't know-" she started.

"No I understand. He maybe angry. But try to sought it as soon as possible. Okay" I said. She nodded at me. Then I left to the car. When I saw the car I saw Elijah sitting in the passenger seat.

"You want me to drive" I said peeping through the window.

"Right now, I don't think I can drive safe" he said. I got in side and put the seat belt. I started the car and  headed to the place where Sophie will be found.

"She wanted to be left in peace. When a witch's remains are consecrated, that power fuels the community. Celeste did not want her remains to be found. She made me promise to bury her where she would not be found. Hayley not only violated my privacy, but she broke my promise to her" Elijah said. I just kept quite. He saw me.

"What you are not defending her?" He asked.

"No. She made a mistake and she deserve your anger. And to be honest I am totally annoyed with her." I said softly. He laughed at me.

"What? You seriously thought that I will be defending people who made mistakes!" I said to him.

"No. It's good to see the Angry Ari" he said.

"Don't expect me to be always soft and innocent darling" I said to him which made both of us smile.

We reached the place and I stopped the car.

"Be here. I'll get her" Elijah said . I nodded. He got outside and went inside the cemetery.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You have stolen the remains of the very person Davina has been drawing for months. Would you care to explain the startling coincidence?" Elijah asked as he sat down in the drawing room. Me and Elijah bought Sophie to the compound to do some interrogation.

She stared at the image of Celeste.

"I can't, I didn't even know who Celeste DuBois was until I-" she was interrupted by a scream form down the hall, and there was another shake.

We all stood there a bit bored of the frequent happening but Sophie was startled.

"Was that Davina?" She asked.

"Charming little habit she's developed " Klaus smiled.

"And the earthquake I felt today?" She asked again.

"Also Davina. And she is also vomiting dirt" I said. She saw me with wide eyes.

"We have a huge problem. I thought that we had more time but we need to complete the harvest. Now" she said.

"Said the desperate witch conveniently " Klaus replied.

"I'm serious. That earthquake you just felt? A preview of disaster movie that's about to hit us" she said.

"Why should we believe you?" Elijah asked.

"You've met Davina. You know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the harvest ritual, a force that was meant to hold that muchover. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it" she said.

Me, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah saw each other.

Read. Vote. Comment.