Chapter 57

ADRIANA POV

I just stood there staring at the burned corpse is Gia. Elijah stood beside me doing the same. Cami was drinking blood as it healed her. She finished it and came near us. Elijah turned to her.

"So, now that you have healed, what do you mean Niklaus had a plan!? We had a plan! A plan he has mercilessly destroyed" Elijah shouted.

"Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah! When Klaus hot into my head, he said your plan would fail, so he had to enact one of his own" she said loudly.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"He has to get her link to him" she said. Both of us were shocked.

"My brother wishes to bind himself with our enemy? She'll be virtually indestructible!" Elijah said.

"He said that I had to convince you both everything he had to do, he had to do alone. You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dhalia,  and he has to find the right ones" she said sternly. Both of us stared at her.

"Look, I don't condone klaus's actions. I'm trying to help you. All I know is Klaus will to whatever he has to do....." Elijah stood up roughly.

"KLAUS WILL DO WHATEVER HE HAS TO DO FOR KLAUS!" He said furiously.

"Hayley is not answering her phone! Now what has he done?" He asked calmly a little.

Just then Rebekah and Marcel entered. The saw us and pitied.

"Dont blame the messenger" she said. I looked up and saw that she was back to her own self.

"Rebekah " Elijah asked confused.

"Looks like Niklaus had a lot non his to do list last night. And as for Hayley...." she trailed.

"What is it?" I asked monotonous.

"When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell that I used on the Crescent wolves.." Marcel signed.

"So he would condemn her to the body of a beast?"Elijah questioned outraged.Rebekah walked and grasped Elijah by his face.

"Elijah. Hayley will be human once a month. We will find her and we will help her" she said.

"We have to find Dhalia" I said and just sped out without looking at anyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Elijah made our to the river side as Freya called. She said that she had Hope. When we reached their she had Hope in her hands.

"Nothing good ever happens where my brother is concerned" Elijah took Hope in his arms. I slowly rubbed her hands and she wimpered.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's a Mikaelson. She is resilient" she said with a smile. Then all of us saw the bodies of Klaus and Dhalia.

"When I woke, they were like this. Rebekah tells me Klaus has a plan to kill Dhalia, that he knew our plan would not work?" Freya said.

"Yes according to him, our ingredients were incorrect. Niklaus infiltrated Dhalia's mind. You didn't break her heart. We needed the blood of the witch she loved the most, and you are not that witch she loved the most, that honour goes to our beloved mother" Elijah said.Freya signed in frustration.

"So we need Esther's blood? Well that's impossible, I killed her" she said. I singed.

"Your mother I'd buried in New Orleans.  Klaus wants to revive the original body" I said.