Chapter 19

Adriana POV

Me and Hayley stepped out of Rebekah's car. Hayley stretched.

"I thought I was going to have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming" Rebekah said to Hayley.

"Yeah well you all just wanna protect me and the baby right?" She said.

"Hey we're on your side remember? So what gives?" I asked.

"Tonight's fullmoon Ari " she said.

"So what? You're in preggers, you can't turn" Rebekah said.

"Yeah, but I wanted to invite a few people over" Hayley said.

"Of course" Rebekah smirked.

"Every red blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed crescent clan will be-"

"Human. Only a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon. I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the bayou "

"Josh isn't dead yet? Good for him, I love a good survival story" Rebekah smiled. We were suddenly interuptted by a man in a Brown uniform stepping out of the front door.

"Who the bloody hell is that? Rebekah asked.

"Keg's out back, right?" Hayley asked.

"Yep" he nodded. She turned and faced us. I laughed while Rebekah kept a straight face.

"Right it appears you weren't going to wait for my permission to throw a kegger" Rebekah said.

"Listen you all want me safe, fine. I'll do as I'm told, I'll play damsel in glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month I can meet my family. Now you rat me out to my room, or you could help me throw one he'll of a party" Hayley said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Rebekah stood in the kitchen making food for Hayley's new werewolves. I looked out of the window. The moon was full.

Rebekah pulled out her phone and again tried calling Marcel.

"So help me God Marcel, if you don't call me back with an update I will kill you myself" she hung up.

"Patience Rebekah " I said.

Rebekah stood outside by the table covered in bottles of alcohol, looking for Hayley's clan while I was inside trying to catch a hold of Marcel when someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man, quite tall and handsome. He had a muscular body and long silky hair.

"You must be Adriana" he said.

"I am" I said.

"I am Jackson. It's good to meet you" he said outstretching his hand. I took it and he shook it.

"I just wanted go find Hayley" he says as Hayley comes inside. He saw her and then again saw me. I smiled at him. He went to talk to Hayley as I kept trying to get Marcel.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The plantation had some old books. I was going through them when I heard someone tapping piano keys randomly. I went and saw that it was Jackson. Even Hayley was there.

"Sorry did I interrupt you?" He asked.

"No absolutely not. Just curiosity " I said. He smiled at me.

"So time has changed. When our people fought back. And after everything you went through to find us, you're the one who's gonna break our curse" he said to Hayley . I saw him confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Your witch friend. She told Eve she was coming here tonight to set us free" he said. What the hell is he talking about.

"Wait, what witch friend?" Hayley asked. Suddenly I felt a surging pain in my stomach as if someone has stabbed it. I clutched it and sat down. Both Hayley and Jackson came to my aid. And then it vanished as thin air.

"Hayley get my phone" I said to her. She went and came with it. By the time Jackson helped me to stand up.

I called Elijah and pressed my phone to my ear. He was not answering. I gave it to Hayley.

"Just keep trying him. I'll find Rebekah " I said.

"Be careful" she said. I nodded. I turned to Jackson.

"Protect her" I said and I left to find Rebekah.

Hayley POV

I saw out of the window and noticed all the wolves vanished. Elijah picked the phone.

"Ari" sounding worried.

"It's Hayley.  Elijah something's going on with the witches " I said.

"Listen to me. Ari was right. Cheleste is back. Niklaus, Rebekah, Adriana all of you are in danger" he said.

Suddenly the back door slammed shut.

"Hayley you have to find Ari and Rebekah, you stay with them until I get there" he said.

I tried opening the door,but it was no use.

"Elijah it's a spell. They're trapping us" I said.

"The front door" Jackson said. I nodded and we ran to the other side. Just as we reached it it closed shut and fire erupted around us.

Jackson tried pulling all the doors as the fire was consuming the whole place. I started coughing due to smoke. Suddenly the window burst open and Elijah ran in.  He picked me up and carried me out.

He lay me on the ground.

"Where Rebekah and Adriana? " he asked.

"I don't know. Rebekah went off and Ari went to find her" I said breathing.

Adriana POV

I kept on shouting Rebekah's name as I walked in the dirt of the forest. I was also thinking about all the shit that happened.

The wolves thought a witch was coming tonight, Rebekah goes of with one of them, Elijah goes missing. I tried yo put all things together. Then I realised it. The witches were not coming for the wolves, they were coming for us.

"Rebekah" I shouted again. I kind of reached a river bank. I shouted once again and stood there. I heard a twig break behind me. I turned swiftly and found no one. I turned around again and there I found her. Not Rebekah but Celeste herself. I took a step backward.

"Adriana. Elijah's present lady importance. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said. I just stared at her.

"You know I loved Elijah more than anyone else. And do you know what happened to me? I died" she said.

"He too loved you truly. It was Klaus' mistake you died. But still he took blame. And this is your gratitude to him. As a true love" I asked.

"I think the phrase 'true loved' is moved lady! It's not me anymore it's you. And I like to show you what happens when you love a monster" she said.

"He is not a monster. You are." I shouted.

She saw me with angry eyes a used her magic. Suddenly a stake from a branch of a tree pushed itself inside me through my stomach. I yelled in pain and fell in the ground.

"Well I kind of had a fast one. But you are gonna have a slow and a very painful one. Happy death baby" she said and vanished.

I groaned in pain. I held the stake tightly in both my hands and pulled it with all the energy I had. I yelled in pain. This is it. This is gonna be my end.

I can feel the energy draining in my body. I tried to stand up but couldn't. I just layed there in the ground. My eyes were drooping and slowly I left the darkness take over.

That was really very tough.

Read. Vote. Comment.