Chapter 5

Adriana POV.

It has been a night after I woke from what I don't remember. After That Rebekah explained me about the plan in rescuing Elijah. Me and Rebekah waited outside a shop called Jardine Gris and turned to greet Sophie, who was approaching me from down the street.

"Oh so glad you could make it" Rebekah said sarcastically.

"Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly-dally" she said.

"You are lucky I came at all. What do you both want?"Sophie asked.

"Hayley was attacked lastnight by Marcel 's crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter. She only made one stop. Whoever saw her ratted her out. Watch and learn" I said as Rebekah walked into the shop. Me and Sophie followed her.

Inside the shop, a young pretty black women emerged from back door with a box, and smiled when she saw Sophie. "Hey Soph"She said.

"Hey Katie "Sophie replied.I saw a necklace hanging from a stand and touched it.

"That's filled with marigolds , great for attracting opposite sex. It would look awesome on you." she informed me.

"She doesn't need it and I seriously doubt that. Do you have any others, one with, say I don't know......wolfsbane, perhaps?" Rebekah questioned.

"Wolfsbsne? Why would housing that?" Katie asked confused. Rebekah vamp sped towards Katie, and held her off the ground.

"Please don't play dumb with us"Rebekah warned.

"Rebekah! " Sophie shouted.

"I just sold a werewolf some herbs. That's all" Katie gasped for breath.

"Are you lying to me Katie? I suggest you answer my question honestly "

"Sophie -" Katie chocked.

"Just answer the question, Katie. Please"

"Yes. I told someone, but you don't understand. I- I love him" Katie admitted.

Rebekha threw Katie violently to the ground and kept her heels dangerously near her throat. I sat down on my heels beside her.

"And tell me, who is this vampire Romeo of yours? Shall I count three?" I asked her.

She saw at me frightened and said" Thierry" she said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was later that day when me and Rebekah arrived back at the mansion with Sophie.

"Are you two out of your mind? No way!" Sophie said.

"It's very simple. We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find Elijah " I said.

"Witches who practice magic in this town get caught and they get killed" she yelled.

"Yes about that." Klaus interrupted. "It seems you left out crucial detail when we made our deal. Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic....."

"Girl about your height, cute as a button, anger issues?" Rebekah said. Sophie looked shocked.

"Davina?" She asked quietly. "Where have you seen her?"

"We had our memories erased" I said.

"Let me cut to chase. Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo, we need magic" Klaus said.