Chapter 9

Adriana POV

"It is tiresome" I said in my phone as I walked towards mansion. I was talking to Caroline.

"You know you can take a break and come here. We'll just hang out." She said.

"I will" I said as I entered the house.

"So how is it going with Elijah?" She asked.

"I don't know. But he has been with me through whatever we have gone through" I said and I entered Hayley's room only to find it empty which made me suspicious.

"Caroline, I 've got work to do. I'll call you later" I said and hung up.

"Hayley!!" I shouted but there was no response. I immediately called Elijah.

"Ari. What is it?" He asked.

"Elijah is Hayley with you? I went out with Cami and came back to find the house empty. Is she with you or with Rebek......." I was speaking when someone placed a hand on my mouth firmly from behind. I dropped the phone to the ground as the person started to pull me back.

Elijah POV

I was walking down the street when my phone rang. It was from Adriana. I immediately attend it.

"Ari. What is it?" I asked her.

"Elijah is Hayley with you? I went out with Cami and came back to find the house empty. Is she with you or with Rebek........" she was saying when suddenly I heard muffled noises. I heard a thud and then the phone went line.

"Ari! Adriana " I shouted through the phone and sped to the mansion.

I entered the mansion and found Ari's phone on the living room. Beginning to panic I pulled out my phone and called Rebekah.

"Goodbye means goodbye, Elijah" she signed.

"Are they with you?" I asked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked.

"Hayley and Ari are gone" I said.

"What"

Klaus walked into the house and joined. Fear was clear in his face.

"Marcel was here" he said.I dropped my phone down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Adriana POV

I woke up and found myself at the backseat of a SUV. I started to panic as the car was moving in a fast pace.

"Your awake" the driver said. I peeped in the front to see who it was.

"Tyler" I whispered.

"Hey there" he said.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. Me and Tyler were really close in Mystic Falls. Actually we were more than just friends.

"I am doing what us the best." He said. Something made sounds in the trunk. I turned around and saw it was Hayley.

"Tyler stop the car" I said but he didn't respond.

"Stop the car" I yelled at him.

"Don't fight with me Ari, you know I am a hybrid" he said and stoped the car. He opened the trunk. I soon got out.

"Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed price of shi-" Hayley started.

"Shut up!" He said and pulled her out of the trunk and threw her over his shoulder. He turned to me and talked.

"Now Ari follow me. If you try something I'll kill Hayley and the baby" he said. I saw him with full rage and anger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tyler took us to the encampments in the Bayou, and dropped Hayley on the door of the shack.

"What's this place? " she asked.

"The armpit of Louisiana " he said and pulled out a knife from his pocket.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked him.

"Depends on her" he said cutting the zipties on Hayley's ankle.

"Hey you attacked us remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard " Hayley said.

"And my living room" I said.

"Its not yours. It is Klaus'. You both are in that mansion with a psycho. A long way from the girls I've met in Appalachins and Mystic Falls " he said.

"Look Tyler we are sorry. But lot has changed from the last you've met both of us" I said to him.

"You mean that she is pregnant? A hybrid baby, yeah I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you both what I've learnt" he said and pulled Hayley's sweater sleeve, so that we could see the birthmark was visible.

"This crescent birthmark means you come from big shot family. Some kind of royalty for werewolves of this region. And right here, this is all that's left of them". He said and turned towards me.

"And this-" he said taking my hand which had a ring that my mom and dad presented me on the last birthday they attended before they died.

"This is who you are Ari. Where you are now this is not the place you have to be." He said. I yanked my hand from him.

Suddenly someone entered.

"Is that her?" He asked.

"Yeah Dwayne. Get her inside" Tyler said.

"No don't " I shouted at him.

"Tyler? Tyler!" Hayley shouted as Dwayne dragged her away.

"Tyler please leave her. She has a baby" I said to him.

"You know, that baby is what I need" he said and left. I followed him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tyler zip-tied Hayley to a fire stove and tied my hands and legs. He entered the room.

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately. Protecting me, like it instinctively knows that I'm part of its pack. Your a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want.... was it you?" Hayley asked.

"No, but your right. Only hybrids can control when they change. And I'm the only one left, besides Klaus. Which is why we are here"

"What ever you think you are doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep her and the baby safe. So, if you hurt her, they'll kill you" I said.

"What makes you think I deserve to die?" He asked as Dwayne walked into the shack and joined us.

"You ready for this?" Tyler asked. Dwayne nodded.

"Let's do it".Tyler took a large syringe and both mine and Hayley's eyes widened in fear.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Dwayne walked over and held Hayley as Tyler crouched down in front of her.

"Tyler, please.No! Tyler!" Hayley shouted.

"Ty you don't have to do this " I said to him.

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants the most!"

"NO, PLEASE! TYLER, PLEASE!" Hayley shouted.

Tyler jammed the syringe in her stomach and drew out blood. He took the syringe and jammed it again into Dwayne's neck, injecting the blood.

"Where the he'll are the brothers" I thought.

Phew!! This one really was difficult to write. I just jammed my head to fit Adriana, and yet it sucks. The next chapter is more tiresome than this. I am trying my best.