Chapter 49

Adriana POV

Very obvious. The best musician I know is Gia. So we asked her help with Josephine. Elijah was going through a book while Gia was putting her violin back in the case after cleaning it.

"Can't we just bring wine or coffee cake, Bundy cake or any kind of cake?" She asked.Both of us laughed.

"From what we can gather, Miss LaRue was something of a musical prodigy in her youth. The way to her heart is with the music she loves the most" Elijah said pulling peices of paper.

"Beethoven, sonnata number 9, Optus 47" he said.

"How about I bring my laptop,speakers and add a drumbeat?" She asked.

"The promise of your performance is what has opened the door for us. If this fails,the life of someone we care for deeply will be in jeopardy and that will displease us immensly" he snapped.

"Gia...I know it's tough..and monotonous....but you are the only hope" I said. She looked at me.

"I am doing it for you Ari....not for the feminist" she said and walked away.

"And I need a dress" she said and took off.

"That was not difficult" I said.

"Well come on we should adapt to our audience" Elijah said.

"And you....Dark suit on the left side of your closet or the identical one in the right?" I put both my arms around his neck and smirked.

"How about you choose?" He asked. I laughed and leaned forward and kissed him.

My phone beeped. I pulled of from him and saw it. It was Gia.

"Get out. I need you to select my dress" it said.

"Well looks like someone else needs my opinion too" I said. Elijah saw me bluntly.

"Right....I promise one hour and I'll be back" I said. He nodded. I pecked his lips and made my way out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In Josephine's place I found out Gia was really a very good musician. Her piece was very good. I was totally impressed. She kept playing and I could see a twig of hope in Josephine's eyes. After she stopped she spoke up.

"You are calculating as I've heard Mr.Mikaelson having your companion play the very peice I performed to great acclaim" she said.

"Isn't that also a price that you enjoy?" I asked standing beside Elijah.

"Its not best to insult those who are powerful than you" she said.

"Your mistaken...you don't know her powers. Be cordial" Gia defended me.

"How would you think I would be cordial? Since your family has returned to the city our elders dying" she said.

"And we can put an end to all of it" I spoke.

"With all due respect, I can believe that I will play my violin ageing some day" she said looking at her hands.

"Because Mr. Mikaelson, beneath your formal attire and behind the lovely Beethoven, you are all the same. Liars. Monsters wearing the skin's is him and. Good day to you all" she said.

"Miss LaRue! " I said but Gia stopped me.

"Screw her Ari. I don't see a freaking crown on her head" she said.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You are not the queen to the witches. You don't speak for all of them. You know, I dressed up and earned to play Beethoven. I hate Beethoven" she said.