Chapter 23

Adriana POV

"Dont worry, its a lunar spell. You'll be free by next moon rise. My guess is, your sister won't last that long" she said and bent down. She took a candle from the ground. She smashed it against the bricks.

"Well, this body has been a he'll of a lot of fun. I do think it's time for me to find someone else to play in, don't you? " she said before plunging the glass into her throat and dropping to the ground. I held Elijah's arm.

We looked up behind her where Monique Deveraux stood. She walked up to the gate, staring at Sabine's body.

'You both were right" she nodded before pointing at the cemetery. We followed her and saw someone rise under a white sheet.

"Hello Celeste" Elijah said seeing her in original form.

"How is this possible?" She asked in French accent.

"Monique Deveraux and we had a little wager regarding your ability to keep a promise. It appears that we won " I said. Elijah stepped close to her. She backed away.

"You were so consumed with my downfall, you lost the trust of one of your own" he said.

"No. Mon Cher no" she begged in French.

Elijah grabed her neck and plunged Papa Tunde's blade in her chest.

"Too late" Elijah wispered as she fell to the ground dead for final.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Elijah kept paceing around the cemetery. He was worried about his sister. So I didn't interrupt him.

"Elijah" someone called behind. I turned around and found Rebekah standing.

"What are you doing here?" Elijah gasped.

"Rebekah you should be on the other side of the world right now" I said.

"We all know that would never be far enough" she said.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Nik's voice echoed.

We turned and saw him. His eyes was full of rage and anger.

"She's mine" he said raising the white oak stake in his hand, veins appearing below his eyes. We all stared at him.

"Rebekah! " Nik said.

"Walk away!" Elijah told her.

"Dont move" Nik shouted.

"Leave us now" I wispered to her.

"We can't we're stuck here" she said.

Niklaus raised the stake in his hand.

"Elijah he has the white oak stake" Rebekah wispered.

"I brought it for you sister" Nik said pointing at Rebekah.

"Get out of sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him. Leave him to me, now" Elijah said. Rebekah ran off further into the cemetery.

Klaus made a move to follow but, Elijah stepped forward with Papa Tunde's blade.

"Now I'm asking brother to brother, we end this nonsense now" Elijah said.

"You would side with those traitors?" He asked.

"Niklaus you are out of mind. That witch has played inside your head" I shouted at him.

"You both are out of your minds. She betrayed us" he said.

"We cannot leave the cemetery, Elijah. How long do you think you can defend her?" He asked.