Chapter 68

Adriana POV

Me, Elijah and Nik waited in the shipping place outside a shipping container. The Strix surrounding us.

Tristan, Aya and Marcel rushed in stopping a few feet away from us. All of us shared a look of displeasure.

"I wish I could say it was a pleasure" Tristan started. I stared him with bloodshot eyes.

"Marcellus, made your bed with the enemy, I see" Nik mocked.

"Membership has it's privileges" Marcel laughed. I smirked at him.

Tristan turned and looked one of his fellow vampire, nodding. He and another one brought forth Hayley shackled and injured heavily.

Anger bubbled inside me. They let go of her and she fell on the floor weak. All of us looked at her worried.

"Hayley Marshall-Kenner, only slightly worse for wear" Tristan told. "You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. However here she is, as requested. Now, where's my sister?"

"She lives. You can thank Adriana and Elijah for that" Nik walked towards him.

"I wanted to play her and hang her skin as a flag. Anyway, enough chit chat. Let's coclude this tedious business,shall we?"

"My sister first. And of you're tempted to argue, I consider the numbers" Tristan argued.

Nik turned and looked at me. I put out my hand and with a flick of my fingers, the doors of the container burst open to reveal Aurora inside with her hands tied behind her back.

Tristan turned towards Aya. "If they try anything, attack" he ordered. Aya nodded.

He enters the container towards his sister in a rush, taking off her hood. He then looked at Aya. Aya simply gazed towards the vampires holding Hayley.

The backed away and Hayley stumbled when I ran and held her. Helping her stand.

"You're gonna be fine" I whispered softly. I removed the shackles from her hand.

Just as I freed Hayley and turned around Aurora slammed the Serratura that she stole from Tristan into the wall of the container.

It made the warehouse to shake and tremble. He tried to run out of the container when he was cloaked.

"No. Aurora...what have you done to us?"

Aurora smirked at Tristan and walked outside the container towards us.

"To you" she said when the magical have wore out from her face to reveal Cami. I smirked at Tristan.

"You lived a thousand years just like the brothers" I said referring Nik and Elijah.

"I thought you will be smart" I mocked him. Tristan looked confuse and panic struck his face.

"What's this?"

"Payback's a bitch" Cami said. "How is this possible?" He asked confused.

"The Serratura creates an impenetrable boundary. Nothing living or dead can pass through" Nik answered.

"And thanks to your lunatic sister, I'm neither" Cami added.

Tristan looked horrified realizing what was happening. "No. No. No!"

Klaus walked towards Cami, while I helped Hayley towards Elijah. "What are you waiting for? Take them! Now!" Tristan shouted.

The vampires we're about the move when Elijah stepped forward." Before you wish headlong towards almost certain death....as your sire, I would like to employ just a little bit of common Sense" he started.