Chapter 35

Elijah POV

Me and Klaus were sitting in the desk. Yesterday Klaus handed the baby, who he named Hope, to Rebekah to keep her safe from our enemies.

Ari has not talked to any of us since last night. We explained her about our plans of keep the baby safe and make people believe that she is dead. She heard it fully and just nodded. That was the last time I saw her.Hayley entered  the room.

"Elijah Adriana is not in her room" she said. Me and Klaus stopped what we were doing and looked at her.

"Her car is also not there" she said.

"Where will she be?" Klaus asked.

"Look I know you care for her, but what she is going through is pain. Not physically but mentally. She lost her parents. She has no one in this world other than us. And now that she is a vampire, everything is different for her. We need to help her. And we are the only ones" she said.

Then the realization hit me. She must be there.

"I know where she is" I said. Both of them saw me with keen eyes.

"She is in Mystic Falls" I said.

Adriana POV.

I stood in front of the two graves. It has been months since I've visited them. I never wanted to. I always thought that, they just left me and are happily up there. But I just don't know I wanted to come.

I just want them by my side. I want my father, so that I can tell all the happenings of my life to him. I want my mother so that I can share her love. I was their only child, and how could they do this to me.

As I stood there and kept staring at the stones, I felt someone's presence behind me.

"I expected only one from you three" I said turning around and saw Elijah, Klaus and Hayley.

"We wanted to see if you were alright" Klaus said.

"Well, I am. Just the heightened senses" I said. They all stood quietly.

"Look I know that you people care for me. But all the three of you arriving...it's bit too much" I said.

"We wanted to" Elijah said.

"You know I always found your family a fascinating one. I loved you all. You three, Rebekah. Even Finn and Kol. You've always been good and caring towards me. Especially you Elijah. I had really a good time  with you guys, but I think it's time-" I was cut off by Elijah.

"Dont.....just don't think about it. You seriously think that we would be the same without you. I have always said to you. You are family. We need you" he said.

"That was different Elijah. This is different. I don't know when I am going to be a blood sucking monster compelling people. I am not the same as before Elijah. I cannot be with you" I shouted.Klaus walked towards me.

"You know I always wanted my family to be happy. Together. But in the current situation, it is just the dream. But right now the only thing that is binding us is you, Ari" he said. I saw him in his eyes.  Hayley and Elijah walked towards us.

"Elijah want you as a love for his life. But I want you to be our family. Whatever you've become. Whatever is changed in you, it doesn't matter. But we need you. The Mikaesons are nothing without you. We will always be by your side, in you toughest times, just liked you have been for us" he said tearing.

"You may be a vampire now. But you are always the kind hearted Ari that we loved. I want my daughter to know about the  person in this world who always stood by her family. And I don't want my daughter to miss such a person as her aunt." Hayley said holding my hands.

I was actually taken aback by them. I always knew that they loved and cared for me. But not in this way.

"Please....Ari " Klaus said. I saw Elijah and his face completely shattred my heart. I really never wanted to see him this way.

"Fine....But only if Elijah calls me back" I said and smiled. Elijah just saw me and took a step forward.

He held my arms and pulled me towards him. He placed his lips on mine and kissed so passionately. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back full with lust and passion. We never cared that two people were standing beside us. I loved him soo much. I love him with all my heart. I cannot live withour him by my side.

Eventually we broke up due to the lack of air. We both stood close to each other with our for heads touching.

"I guess I've called you enough" he said slowly. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"I love you soo much" I said.

I could see Hayley and Klaus smiling faceful.

"We love you too" Hayley said and both her and Klaus and hugged me and Elijah.  I eventually became a big family hug. We unwrapped ourselves.

"Guess we should go back to my house" I said and giggled.

"After you" Elijah said. I smiled and made my way to the gates with them following me.

Finally I am family to someone. And I have a family of my own.

Hurray!!! At last season 1 is over. I'll update the first chapter of season 2 in the same book. So keep waiting. I made this chapter a filler so that I can show how much Ari meant to the Mikaesons.

God!! I can't wait to write the next season.

Until then

ANUSHA😊😊😊😊😙😙😙💕💕