Chapter 59

Adriana POV

Six months. Six months after the Mikaelson family broke apart. Hayley walking around in the woods in her wolf form. Hope losing her mother. And me.....still not talking to Elijah, though we are in the same house. Great!...Totally tearing us.

Elijah and Klaus remained at odds after the aftermath of Dhalia. Klaus couldn't apologize and Elijah couldn't forgive.

And Freya trying her best to glue the brothers, always ending in vain. And Marcel now controlled the Quarter. He transformed the old St. Anne's church into a gym where he tested the abilities of his newly turned vamps.

And moreover Elijah often visited it. Maybe it is helping him through his anger.

Hope clearly missed her mother. Though Klaus and all of us takes a good care of her and trying his leave best yo find the cure for the curse.

Me and Freya have been working day and night. But no solution. The spell I placed on Hayley was still felt. And Hayley struggled as she could see her daughter only once in  month.

Davina was the regent now. But the hate for the family only grew inside her.  Though we were on good basis.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me, Freya and Hope were sitting on the table. Hope in Freya's hsnd laughing and squealing. I was going through my phone when Elijah entered.

"She's getting bigger by the second"Freya  said.

"Thank you for all of your care. Honestly Freya, if anyone told me that you would be a good aunt or baby sitter" he said. I smiled.

"I know" she said.

"Tomorrow is full moon. I can help you bring Hope to Hayley, if you'd like" Freya asked.

"That won't be necessary" I said. Both of them looked at me.

"I'll take her. It's been days I've been out of this house. And moreover I think I should meet Hayley too" I said. Freya looked at Elijah. He just nodded to me.

"You can go, but alone? I'll come with you" she said. I was going to tell her its alright when Elijah spoke.

"I'll accompany her." He said. Both of us flashed a looked at each other.

"You deserve a night off" he said. Freya smiled.

"Okay" she said. Just then Klaus entered.

"I'd like to company you myself, but I fear my fragile ego could not endure the list of insults Hayley has no doubt prepared" he said. I could see the face change in Elijah.

"There started again." I said and just left the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, here it is. He may have accepted to company me to the woods, but I am not gonna walk to his fast. He was kind of run walking. I had to push the tramp where Hope was lying, to his speed to catch up to him. And he has never spoken any word to me.

I contained myself, but not more.

"Elijah!....you seriously think that I can push the tramp with a baby on it to the thousand miles per second speed you are walking!" I shouted. He stops, turned and looked at me.

"You are a..?!" I didn't allow him to finish.

"I am a blood sucking creature with powers, but no, I cannot walk to your fast!" I said. He slowly came near me and pulled the tramp to his side. And he just started walking pushing it. And I followed him.