Chapter 45

Adriana POV

Me and Hope sat on the blanket on the lawn. I took care of Hope while Cami was having her session with Elijah.

Hope was playing with my hands when a flower from the tree that stood above us fell on my hands.

"Look at it.....it's as beautiful as you" I said and handed the flower to her. She cooed seeing it.

"You want another one?" I asked and looked at the tree above. A flower as the first one fell straight on my Palm.

I thought that it maybe a coincidence when another one came and fell on my lap.

Well that is weird!! Something made my hand or the palm to face the tree. I was in that position for like two minutes. Suddenly all the beautiful flowers from the tree started falling on me and Hope. It was wonderful...but it made me wonder.

I could see most of it falling on my side. What am I! A flower attracter. No...I know something is there. How come a mere human....oh right a mere vampire attract something.

As my Palm again had a feeling of attracting something Cami shouted my name. I carried Hope and ran inside.As I entered the room, I saw Elijah lying on the floor limp.

"Elijah....What happened?" I asked panicked.

"I don't know...he just collapsed" Cami shuttered. He came towards me and took Hope in her hands.

I crouched beside him. He was still breathing. But I don't know what should I do. No other go.I took my phone and dialled Klaus's number. However it was not attend by him.

"Davina? Why are you answering Klaus' phone?" I asked.

"Because he's too busy being knocked out cold on the floor to answer" she answered.

"Wait..Elijah collapsed too" I said and that was when it stirked me.

"Its Finn. Davina I remember from somewhere where people's minds are trapped according to the personalities. The have to rescue themselves" I said.

"I'll see if I can wake him up any other way" Davina said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was few hours when Elijah finally woke.

"Elijah what happened?" I rushed to him.

"Its Finn. He trapped me, Kol and Klaus. We had to rescue ourselves. He knows we are hiding something. He's gonna come for it" he said.

"No Elijah, we will not allow it happened. No matter what we will protect Hope" I said. He looked at me and nodded.

It was near to mid night and everyone were asleep. I just stood in my room's balcony and stared at the tree which made me wonder today.

From the day I have been staying her I've been having these weird feeling to control something. It was a feeling where I can make something happened.

I saw a bud in front of the main door of the house. I outstretched my Palm. I felt some words coming out of my mouth. I kept focussing on the bud when it slowly started to bloom.

As it was fully opened now into a beautiful flower I missed that I was now totally leaning on the rail of the balcony.

I slipped suddenly and was pushed to fall from the balcony, two arms caught my waist tightly and pulled me.

"Ari...what was it? You were about to fall down". It was Elijah.

"Eli....Elijah something is happening. I am having this weird kind of feeling....and" I was breathing heavily that I couldn't talk.

"Ari...what is it? What is wrong?" He asked.

"Elijah...I think I....I am a...." I stammered. He saw me confused.

"I'll show you" I said and ran inside my room. He followed me closely behind.

I took two candles from the draw and placed it on the table.

I stood back a little and outstretched my right hand. I can see the confusion in Elijah's face.

I let the feeling overpower me and felt words coming out of my mouth.
A few minutes when the candle lit itself. I opened my eyes and saw Elijah looking at it astonished.

He came towards me and took both my hands.

"Elijah....." I said. He looked up and saw me.

"I think I am a witch too" I said slowly. We both looked each other.

How in world is this possible? How come I have the powers. I remember Bonnie finding her powers the same way with feathers.

If I am a witch....the only way possible for my powers is from my parents. But they never said to me about it. My parents are witches....oh my god.

Now this leads to a situation where I am a vampire and a witch which doesn't abide nature's rules.

What am I gonna do?

There !!!!....it's a small one...with a big twist.

I always wanted Ari to be a hybrid....but kind of a different one.
I know there are fanfictions about the lead being a vampire-witch hybrid....

But I say you this.....this story was not copied from any of the other stories. It is mine and only mine. If you want check with the other stories...I am sure the plots are different from mine.

So if I find anyone complaining that this is a copied story.....I am sure you will face you consequences....

Damn!! I hate being bitchy! 😂😂😂 SO ANYWAY WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO POST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CAPTER......

READ. VOTE. FOR GOD'S SAKE COMMENT.