Chapter 54

Adriana POV

"Well that sounds like a bloody fiasco!" Rebekah said followed by Freya, Elijah and Mikael.

"Where is Dhalia now?" She asked.

"She can be anywhere. There wasn't a trace of her deft in the church" Elijah answered.

"She's done with us for the night. No doubt she wants us to take some time to wallow in our defeat" Freya said.

"Defeat?" Klaus said turning around.

"I disagree. We saw her face, we took her measure. If that's the best she's got, quite frankly, I'm impressed" he said.

"Her aim was not to impress us. She wanted us to reveal our dole weapon and like fools we did" Mikael said. Me and Rebekah saw surprised.

"Am I hearing things or did our brother exchange words with our father?" She whispered to Elijah. Mikael smiled.

"Rebekah.  I'd know that wicked tone anywhere. What mischief have you gotten yourself into now? No doubt the bastard doing" Mikael said referring her in a different body.

"Look...I don't want to spoil your little family reunion but we have a thousand year old witch coming after Hope to kill" I said. Elijah came and stood by me pulling me towards him by my waist.

"She is right" he said and looked at Klaus.

"My patience like the France of a reunion is at end" Klaus said.

"Agreed" Elijah said.

"There only is one question here. What exactly are we doing?" He asked moving close to Freya.

"This was not my plan! You rushed it and made but a single weapon! Of course she took it from you. And now, we've lost what advantage we had and used up the very materials we needed to kill her" Freya said furiously.

"It's a bit historic. Your materials are easily found. Let's take stock shall we. There's an ample of your blood, Norwegian soil is hardly scarce.....what else? Ah....yes....the ashes of Dhalia's Vikingg oppressors" Klaus said.

"Nik......" I tried but Mikael cut off.

"Only priceless relics gotten with great difficulty at a museum! Lost due to your worthless strategy!" He growled.

Suddenly Klaus pinned Hon against the wall with a white oak stake at his chest. Everyone quite taken aback by the doing.

"No!" Freya shouted.

"If I feel the faintest touch of your magic Freya I will end him with a flick of my wrist" Klaus said. Then he saw Marcel.

"You don't seem to be surprised" he said.

"Betrayal is your nature, boy" he said. Klaus was definitely hurt by his words.

"No! I wasn't born like this. Here you fight for your lovely Freya! The daughter you barely knew! But there was a time where you knew me as your son! A time before all the disappointments and revelations of betrayal! There were moments where all you had to do was be my father! And even then, you despised me, didn't you?, I want to know why!" Klaus said. It vlearly showed how much he was hurled by his father. Tears pooled in his eyes.

"I don't know.....I just....did" Mikael whispered.Both of them stared at each other while Elijah held Freya.

"Are those your final words?" He asked. Mikael hesitated for a moment and then saw Freya.

"Freya, I'm so sorry. I love yo...." before he could finish Klaus plunged the stake to his heart. Mikael cried in pain and agony.

"No!" Freya screamed. Mikael fell on his knees and he burst into flames. Klaus looked at Freya.

"Viking ashes indeed rare? All you need is a burning Viking corpse" Klaus said with the slightest  smirk.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was in my room brushing my hair when Elijah called our my name. I came downstairs and saw that Josephine had arrived.

"Josephine" Elijah said standing behind me.

"Forgive me for calling so early Elijah, but I've come bearing a message from you aunt Dhalia" she said. Both me and Elijah looked at each other.

"She is owned a debt, and she means to be paid" she said.

"She can writhe in hell first" Nik said.

"For merely taking what your mother promised her? If you must harbour hatred, isn't it better spent on the one who traded your child away a thousand years ago? Blame Esther, if You must, but I seek only to fullfill a bargain. A bargain that consequently resulted in your very existence. Perhaps you should be thanking me?" She said. I narrowed my sight and saw her.

"Thanking you?" I said and saw the brothers. Elijah looked at her and signed.

"Dhalia" he said.

"My child, I prefer Aunt Dhalia" she grinned.

"You dare enter my home!?" Klaus asked angering. I raised my Palm and made a magical shield in front of us so that she cannot enter further.

"Oh...impressive. I only came for what is mine...." her throat began to bleed.

"The time has come to add the child's power to my own. Though, I do not detect her here. I see you've used a spell to cloak her. No matter. Such spells will yield, as will you. Say your farewells. You have till nightfall tomorrow, and then the child shall be mine. Be dear and inform the mother? No read on we can't be civilised about this" she said.

"Ari......the barrier please!" Nik said. I swiped my hands and put it off. As soon I did it, Nik slammed her head out of her body in full anger. I looked horrified and took a step back when Elijah held me by my waist.

"Jesus Niklaus! What was that?" I asked and looked at him. Both of us saw each other and smiled. I saw Elijah smiling too. Nik came wrapped hands around me and kissed my cheek.

"Well...nice way to start the morning" I said still in his hands. All of us laughed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sat on the couch and was  digging my phone when Elijah came. As soon as he sat beside me, I cuddled to him and placed my head on chest.

"What happened?" He asked placing a hand on my head. I shook my head.

"Nothing. I just wish all this stuff about you psyched aunt  over and lay like this forever" I said. He placed a hand on my chin and raised my head.

"I promise... we'll get through this" he said and placed a kiss on my forehead. I nodded.

"Did Nik say where are the ashes?" I asked. He singed and nodded no.

"Right..I'll talk to him" I said and got up when he pulled me.

"Elijah....what are you doing?" I asked.

"Talk to him later. Be with me now," he said and connected our lips. I smiled and kissed him.

There goes another one!!

Read. Vote. Comment.