Chapter 67

Adriana POV

Next day I woke up. Took the shower and went downstairs only to find Nik and Elijah waiting at the end of the stairs, they're faces extremely sad and dull. Nik especially. I rushed down.

"Any problem? Why were you both waiting for me with those not so good looking faces?" I asked. Elijah signed and came forward towards me. From the look on his face, it was clear that it was something big.

"Ari....yesterday when Aurora kidnapped Cami....." he stopped. I looked at him concerned.

"What.....happened?" I asked softly.

"She....she gave her Nik's blood and compelled her....to slit her throat if she was with Klaus" he said. I looked shocked at him and then looked at Nik to find him so restless.

"Oh..my God!.....she is in transition." I said whimpering. I walked towards Klaus and wrapped my hands around him.

"Nik. ....I am sorry. I don't know what to say" I said crying on his shoulders. He just placed a hand on my back.

"Is she alright?" I asked unwrapping from him.

"She had just risen from the dead. As soon as she feed, her mood will change for the better." He said.

"In the meantime these attacks need to be answered! Our retribution must be swift and it must be brutal" he shouted  furiously.

"Agreed. After the Serratura has been recovered" Elijah said and signed.

"Freya's pendant is also missing" he said.

"With Finn in it....no...that's not our problem now.....right now we want the De Martles to be dead" I said sternly.

"Tristan needs a powerful witch to activate a weapon. A reagent" Elijah said.

"Vincent. Who was possessed by Finn once. I'll get him" I said and walked out.

"Ari....you don't have to...." Klaus started.

"No....you be here. She needs you. I'll be fine" I said and walked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I found him in the cemetery and he was surrounded by a couple of vampires. A dead witch was on the ground.

One vampire broke Vincent's wrist and raised the stake to stab him when I appeared behind him and pulled his heart out and killing the other one.

Vincent signed in relief and fell back. I saw Freya's pendant on the ground next to the witch. Vincent crawled over to get it first but was too late.

"We have to talk" I said taking the pendant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vincent sat on the ground while I paced in front of him.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. You want your big bad Serratura, your gonna have to go after Tristan, because he took it with him after he forced me to activate it" he explained.

"So deactivate it" I said.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to. And just for the record, I'm all done with vampire demands for the day. Push me and see what happens " he said.

"Look.....I don't want to show you this pendant as leverage to get doing stuff. My family needs your help. At least for my sake help them" I said. He signed and stood up.

Me and Vincent entered the compound. Freya and Elijah were standing near the table with a box in front of them. Both looking horrified.

Freya had tears running down her face while Elijah had a parchment in his hand.