Chapter 2: Big Red Buses

~Delilah's P.O.V (Point Of View)~

I softly hummed to Through The Dark by One Direction while I was walking to school. Thankfully, this will be my last day at Holmes Chapel's Secondary School, thank god.

My name is Delilah Lawrence. I'm 19 years old and live in Cheshire with my parents. Well, at the moment I just live with my Mum, as my Dad is away on a business trip in America for two weeks. Not saying there's supposed to be any surprise in my voice on saying that.  He's always away from home most of the time, but he doesn't means the best. He's only trying his best to earn enough money to look after me and my Mum.

Next week I'll be moving to London and living with Nadia, the daughter of one of my Mum's many friends from work.

My best friend Valerie was seriously cut when she found out I was moving, especially when she found out I was moving to London. While she's still waiting to find out if she's even allowed to move out of her sisters room old room.

Valerie’s been going on and on about how I must have caught a bit of good luck, unusually. I must agree with her, how strange and coincidental is it that Nadia was searching for a roommate at the exact same time I was looking for somewhere to live.

I've been overly excited ever since my Mum was on the phone to Nadia's Mum making all the arrangements. I have to say though that I am slightly nervous about the whole thing, especially with the fact that I've never actually met Nadia.

Ugh, I'm already over thinking things I've already made a decision on. I'm positive that everything will turn out all right though. Nadia's Mum said we'll be absolutely fine. And look I'm taking her word for it as I always do.

Let me tell you a bit about Holmes Chapel, for starters it's a small town, well compared to the big cities of England, like London... it is anyway. I'm still learning most things about this town as I've actually only lived here for about three or four years now.

I was born in London, but over the years I've lived in quite a few different places, including Cardiff, Leicester and Doncaster.

My Mum was born in Doncaster. Oh and apparently I've got an older cousin from there too. I haven't seen for years now, ever since my Mum and her sister fell out after an argument; that was about 10 years ago. His names Louis but I don't even know what he looks like nowadays.

He's about 3 years older than me. I often wonder if he looks anything like me.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted abruptly when I felt spits of rain fall on my nose. I pulled out a head phone and shivered as I folded my arms. It has gotten really cold. I glanced up at the sky as more drops of rain fell on my cheeks.

I started aimlessly looking around for some sort of shelter when I caught a glimpse of a bus shelter ahead of me. Eventually, I noticed something above my head. I looked up to see a big umbrella, covered with the bright colours of the British flag, gently hovering above me,

“England couldn't hold up good weather for long could it?” Someone declared.

“I guess not...” I replied as I turned around on my heels to see a boy about the same age as me, standing in front of me. His dark brown locks hid his pale green eyes slightly. He was wearing a black jacket and tight black jeans, with a pair of boots. I looked back up at him and his emerald eyes met mine.

I let out a sudden shriek.

“You're Harry Styl-” I cut myself off by covering up my mouth with my hand.

Okay so if I never mentioned before I'm a huge One Direction fan, how could anyone not be? They're AMAZING! It was Valerie that first 'introduced' me into the fandom... thanks Valerie.